Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
Not always. Sometimes it's better to play slow. On the bubble of tournament when your stack is not big. At the final table when your folds can give you pay jumps. And in some others situations.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello.
Not always. Sometimes it's better to play slow. On the bubble of tournament when your stack is not big. At the final table when your folds can give you pay jumps. And in some others situations.
Indeed.

I flopped a FH yesterday and I bet very small but he still folded.

Maybe I went better with a check and hope for him to collect anything or try to bluff me.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Guess you right. After all cardchat tournaments are absolutely perfect for that.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, an aggressive game is more profitable than a tight one, but everyone needs to know the measure.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Against overly tight opponents, aggressive players usually thrive by taking a lot of pots from them without a hand and without a fight. But it's important to be careful here, of course, when a tight player finally starts snapping at your raises, 3-bets, steals. In this case, it's best to back off and bury your hand. The fewer players at the table, the more you should widen your pre-flop open-raising and 3-betting ranges while finding more spots to be aggressive post-flop as well. Aggression in poker works you only benefit when you apply it in a sober mind and carefully choose the right situations for this.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you like an aggressive game, why not, there are many players who prefer to play this way

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are times that playing aggressive doesnt work, but for the most part, i agree, playing aggressive keeps the middle hands out of the action .

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most important thing is that you play well, and the forum threads here on CC are a great help, and you can learn the basics further on the CC freerolls. 🙏:)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is important to play aggressive!
Why do you think so?
Do you have statistics that show that an aggressive game is more profitable?
In order to play aggressively, you need to have the appropriate level of skill and experience. Aggressive play by a beginner will only lead to financial losses.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is important, it is true, but it is also important to handle different styles well and not always be aggressive. The moment of the tournament will show you how you should play at that moment. It is not the same to be aggressive in early, late or medium instances, it is understood. ? successes

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it is important to play aggressive!
Yes, it's almost never good to be passive.

But the most important thing is to be conscious in your actions, not just play haphazardly.

In a didactic way, the hand is like a story, and this story has to make sense.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
From the experience I have so far, I see that these types of players can go far, but they become predictable and I just wait for the opportunity to eliminate them 😬

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you should think against whom to play aggressively plus and against whom to play in the red you need to understand

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree it is better to play aggressive. But it's better to play aggressive smart not just aggressive. I think preflop aggressive good, the goal being to take down the pot or to limit your field. But I often see nonsense aggressiveness, example. You have 5 limps into the pot and you min raise. You may look at this as being aggressive however 9 out of 10 times you don't take it down there and you open it back up for one of the players to 3 bet you out of the pot before you even see the flop. I think the min raise in a multi pot when acting late is one of the biggest mistakes you can make.

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Absolutely agree but not always unless you want to see your bankroll depleted into nothing my friend there a lot more to poker than being aggressive 👍🏻

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The main thing is not to overdo it with aggression)

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I agree, but you can also try playing differently against different players

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Aggression is important in poker if it is thought out and justified.

lamerebrut

lamerebrut

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
generally speaking, aggressive has benefits. but really depends on the situation and opponent(s).
personally I prefer slow-playing monsters, but psst ;-)

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes agression in poker shows strength and puts opponent always in pressure.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing aggressively helps to get your hands out of weak hands, but if you get a player with good cards... may God have mercy on you

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on what players you play against and their style of play.