Y

Yostoowl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi there,

I am kind of new to poker I have played life like 10 to 15 games.
However, I am not able to stack control I guess, I keep finding my self to be in cheap lead and slowly loosing everything, by folding my best hands.

Any advice please?

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi there,

I am kind of new to poker I have played life like 10 to 15 games.
However, I am not able to stack control I guess, I keep finding my self to be in cheap lead and slowly loosing everything, by folding my best hands.

Any advice please?
10-15 tournaments, it's just less than nothing :)
In this case, our community is the best place for you.
Please pay attention to our free course:
This course for you as a beginner is the best that can be and besides it is absolutely free :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Don't rush into decisions, use your time bank to think things through and make poker friends.

Y

Yostoowl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
10-15 tournaments, it's just less than nothing :)
In this case, our community is the best place for you.
Please pay attention to our free course:
This course for you as a beginner is the best that can be and besides it is absolutely free :)
Hi Melnyk,

Another factor is that I do take home some money and I get always on the final table. I did lots of reading alright, however I will do the course as you advising hopefully it will help ^^

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you will need to play a lot more hands than what you have played. it takes years for players to learn how to control your stack and not get caught losing it all. good luck.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also need advice, all my games I can't keep for long it's 8 or 80

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
10-15 MTT's is nothing. Not even enough to draw any conclusions from. I mean we can all throw a ton of advice at you but we honestly don't even have enough info to know what the problem really is. You basically need someone in the know to review the small hand history you do have. Someone in the know would be able to then point you in the right direction. With that said that's still a real small sample size to draw anything meaningful from other then a general direction to start.

What books have you read? Courses taken? What have you studied?

My advice start with this forums 30 day course as suggested above. You can also checkout youtube for plenty of free stuff on poker. Twitch has streamers I'll let someone else recommend on that. I currently haven't checked out any. My time for that is coming though.

Best of luck.

Cheers!!!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Play more, get practical experience.