Advantage of Multi-Tabling

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm like begley, if I'm not kept busy I tend to play in hands I have no right being in and tend to be too loose or over thinking the hand.

While multi-tabling I keep busy, play better hands and bring in profits more often.

I started with 2 tables, found myself carrying my laptop around the house doing other stuff and losing money. I switched to 4 tables, got used to it, started carrying the laptop around doing stuff around the house. Moved up to 6 tables, same thing eventually happened. Now I'm doing 8 tables, having a slight struggle, am not bored, don't have my mind on other things other than poker, etc; and doing well again.

So my advice is this: if you find yourself doing other things while playing (watching tv, cooking dinner, reading a poker book, posting on a forum, etc;) then add another table or 2 to keep your mind focused on your poker playing. If you find yourself struggling to keep up with your tables, you haven't got an idea of the type of players at each table, or the like, then get rid of a table or 2 until you find the perfect balance for you. :)

M

MIKECRUMBS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 5 to 6 tables at a time i have three screens makes it allot easier. i dont use any program or any bots.