Is Advanced Poker Training relevant these days?

F

Foldemort

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all!

Just wanted some advice on Advanced Poker Training - has anyone used it a decent amount? The site looks incredibly dated and poker has changed so much the last few year - is the way of learning (playing against bots) still as helpful as it used to be? I've played a few hands and some of their plays baffle me, but not sure if things improve with a full sub

thanks!

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all!

Just wanted some advice on Advanced Poker Training - has anyone used it a decent amount? The site looks incredibly dated and poker has changed so much the last few year - is the way of learning (playing against bots) still as helpful as it used to be? I've played a few hands and some of their plays baffle me, but not sure if things improve with a full sub

thanks!

I'm just curious, are you seriously interested in the product or did the bots shoe you out of the free monthly tourn and you're thinking if you sign up that you would have a better chance of taking down a prize? lol :)

Last edited:
AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
studying and practicing against any archetype can be beneficial

90% study time 10% WIN/PLAY time

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Never heard of that site before ... they let you practice with bots? Seems like a pretty unenthusiastic way of tutoring, tbh.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey all!

thanks!

It's a useful site depending on what you are using if for. Its best feature is playing against the BOTS in a free and safe play environment. Some people will same just play in free rolls and save your money, but the BOTS don't just play BS style like many on the free rolls are.

If you looking to improve your player readability or pot odd or what hand to call shoves with or something just like that this is a great site to practice on. If you're looking for this to teach you how to play poker, I don't know.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey all!

thanks!

Welcome to our community.
Please pay attention to our free course. I am sure that our course will help you achieve good results much faster.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To this day I am learning, not only in courses but also in daily games, I observe lucky moves and the strategies of some players, whenever possible I watch some tournaments and I see that I need to improve a lot.