AA vs AA??

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would like to see the choices you had because i dont see anything but a split pot here.

I

ilucha228

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most likely this is a tricky question, because the only way to win with AA vs AA is a flash to one of the hands

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its 100% split pot, I think

J

jova1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the pot will be divided since the poker is about the 5 best cards and there the two have the same ... or it would have split if in the 5 community cards there were 4 colors of any Ace.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no need to think here, the division of the bank and nothing else.

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A while ago I was doing a test of the poker school stars, and one of the quiz questions was, who was the winner, as an option was not to share the pot which caused me great concern, the fifth letter if badly I remember it was a K. Does anyone know how to determine the winner?
on this board, it's always 50 50 (anyone win )

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Based on what was provided, no card will make either a winner. Split pot

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A while ago I was doing a test of the poker school stars, and one of the quiz questions was, who was the winner, as an option was not to share the pot which caused me great concern, the fifth letter if badly I remember it was a K. Does anyone know how to determine the winner?

The only way for a pocket pair to win against a pocket pair of the same rank would be to get the flush.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like this is kind of a trick question... who isn't all in preflop with AA vs AA? lol and in what reality would someone fold AA online? Especially with that board. Maybe IRL you might get someone to fold, or in a very high stakes tourney, but certainly not likely... 98% of the time split pot for sure.

I actually can think of a situation where I'd fold AA preflop: in a satellite.

Let's say 20 players are going to the Targeted tournament, I'm 23 out of 24 remaining and I see 4 people go all-in... I wouldn't risk being eliminated and I'd enjoy my following tournament padding myself in the back when I'd see monster stack's 7s8s get the flush :)

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Split pot.

Count your best 5-cards. Count your opponent's best 5-cards.

Each of you have 2 pair AA and JJ with a 9-kicker

I hate when this happens to me.

Good luck !

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
def. spilt pot, Hopefully though seeing you can lose with AA will sober you up in a satellite tourney where you have enough chips to win the ticket, and dont need to play again, dont get involved in a hand even with AA, you can wind up losing chips then getting knocked out on or near the bubble.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It would have to be a split pot.

There should be no card that comes on the river that would give one or the other player a better hand.

Its a split pot is what I see.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Obviously the donk on Player 3 with J6o

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the worst thing that can happen in heads up AA vs AA is flush one of them!

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
def. spilt pot, Hopefully though seeing you can lose with AA will sober you up in a satellite tourney where you have enough chips to win the ticket, and dont need to play again, dont get involved in a hand even with AA, you can wind up losing chips then getting knocked out on or near the bubble.
i agree i have on other treads said people play satellites wrong. Once you are near the bubble and you have enough chips to get the ticket you are correct the worst thing you can do is play any hand. fold into the ticket 1st place is the same as the last place that gets a ticket. no advantage in having the most chips.