And after that comes Q10s.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pre flop yes, you have a better chance against any other, so it's important to bet as much as possible pre flop.

dzsire

dzsire

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Best starting hand is not equal best hand.
Before flop it is the best hand, sure, but after flop comes, it can be a nightmare hand. After 3 more cards come on flop, villain can have a lot of option to beat AA, even a straight or a Royal flush...

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Pre Flop sure...But there are many ways to play the Aces wrong...So in my opinion u should be able to fold them any time in conclusion to the bordstructure... ;)

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There's no doubt that AA is the best preflop hand.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Legend
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We know pocket Aces are the best starting hand in Hold'em. But is it the very best hand?

what do you think?
Preflop there’s no contest AA is the top premium.
But the best hand is any hand that is on our range. The best hand is the hand we can play well in spite of the outcome.

mafiaboyXXX

mafiaboyXXX

Enthusiast
Total posts
RO
Chips
as a super hero with😂 88(88) easily destroy AA...

Attachments

• d6486841131c37c61e84a9289cdd6421.png
    d6486841131c37c61e84a9289cdd6421.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 3
paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
We know pocket Aces are the best starting hand in Hold'em. But is it the very best hand?

what do you think?
You just answered your own question and then asked the question again 🥴

Obviously AA is the best possible hand you can get. Just depends on the table situation. For example if your just on the bubble, have a decent stack, get AA and someone goes all in who will put you all in.... Then are you really gonna risk playing it?

Berandir

Berandir

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pre flop, no doubt! But the hand is a composition of several factors

IRINA70

IRINA70

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, any hand is the best hand as long as it wins.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is the best starting hand preflop .....so yes ? it is the best hand lol

but there is a difference between your favorite hand(s) like hands you often win with or can play more easily with ....and actual general best hand which is AA

for example your favorite hand might be J-Ts because it is easy for you to play that hand or because you often won with it . this hand for example has many possibilities to make you get the goodies on the board ....flushes , straights , even straight / royal flush .

however if you put J-Ts vs AA preflop then AA is ahead of course . AA is ahead against ANY other hand preflop . thats why you want to raise and reraise preflop as much as possible

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At the start, as you said...there's no contest...but at the river?...there are 5 cards to be revealed after preflop...and if you are facing any pocket pair...chances are 50% you will lose the hand...that's why all in can go either way with AA...however, you are likely to win more than 50% of your hands...because people don't believe you have them and they call you. Hope all this makes sense. :)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello according to the tables it is the best hand but you can lose against any other hand. In fact I have lost many times with AA in hand

P

pltelles

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA will always be the best starting hand, but it doesn't guarantee anything. Lately I'm losing 2/3 of my hands with AA.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Best hand possible, yes. But depends of the board :D (And your lucky if you go all-in too soon)

Jamil

Jamil

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I hate this card, it is the reason for my loss many times, it gives you confidence that you are the winner, and you are surprised that someone owns a small street buck and wins and you lose your money

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a hand start, of course that's the best hand, but when the game continues it easily can become a weak hand

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands