is AA the best hand

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me yes, no other hand is better and does not compare to AA.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lets say we are at 50 people left and I am in a table where all sorts of all-in phenomenon is going , where everyone is just going crazy every hand is called, then it might feel like a dilemma when you have aces with at least 5 people are calling your shove lol

T

tuskaaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean what other hand would even comparable to AA? It is the hand you feel most comfortable playing in any position/situation.

S

Sziszi7559

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
For me, too, the best starting hand, although I fell out of the race a lot with AA val.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Statistically, yes, it's the best hand. Using a odds calculator would restult in this response. But it doesn't mean that you should always play it until the end, even talking about pre-flop. On tournaments early games, for example, if its a regular one, pre flop big bets with Aces may be a bad choice, and going all in when too deep can throw you on a big variance journey, so I sometimes make a profitable fold in this situations with AA.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop - yes) And after only RNG knows - how runout will be turn out)

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt pre-flot is the best hand, and then its value may decrease depending on the community cards

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Pre flop is definitely the best hand you could have. In the river it is not always like this.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
We know pocket Aces are the best starting hand in Hold'em. But is it the very best hand?

what do you think?

It's the ONLY starting hand that requires no community cards to win.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is the best starting hand. Not sure why you would create a discussion beyond that? Are you looking for a favorite hand, second best hand, hands that beat A A or just simply asking and answering a post?

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Pocket aces are indeed the best pocket hand. But even if you have aces, the chances of winning against a pocket pair are 22 about 80%

In other words, 2 out of 10 times you will lose to a lower pocket pair. Also, besides the pair, there are many other combinations, such as a flush, straight, full house, which may already be on the flop.

Therefore, it is necessary to foresee all options for the opponent's pocket cards!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Well name a starting hand with better odds... I'll wait... still waiting;)

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i like the black suited AA more than the red ones. Can you feel that too?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We know pocket Aces are the best starting hand in Hold'em. But is it the very best hand?

what do you think?
AA is definitely the best hand in poker. But when I get pocket aces, I always think about how much I lose with them every time)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the best hand will be counted after the card on the river, your aces may not be the best there, so how do you know where it is the best before the flop and the flop can also look good, but then I think they are inferior to many hands:)

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips

what do you think?
When you get AA... Not sure what you mean. Theres different ways of playing it, but generally. .... Surprising question

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
AA is the best hand preflop but it does not guarantee that you will be able to take a big pot or that you will win the hand. The vast majority of the time when you have AA it is very likely that you will win a small amount of chips or lose a large amount of chips, it all depends on how you play, the cards the other players have and how the hand develops.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, AA is the best hand pre flop. But of course you're going to lose many times with AA, this is poker.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only if u jamm all in busted AA with 33 the other day cause they min raised and let me see a flop

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the flop it's the best hand, but we know that we depend on all the cards.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Haha for sure as for equity speaking, but personally i prefered Kings since it seams that Aces are always cracked i don't now why XD

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands