A7 Suited

isohatedis

isohatedis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like playing them kind of cards but as for half your stack,it would depend on stack size and your gut instinct at the time

M

Myusername

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it comes naturally, an example I went all in with 10-2 on a hunch and won, it was against everything I know to do but right or wrong I did it. What sucks is later on I had pocket AA and hit an A on the flop and lost because I was like 350 chips from being all in and got disconnected which caused me to get folded, as it was a huge pot and that hand would have put me at #1 stack in that tourney. Two hands later I was out as I had to keep going all in, in a desperate attempt to salvage anything against the blinds but that is online poker sometimes.

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it comes naturally, an example I went all in with 10-2 on a hunch and won, it was against everything I know to do but right or wrong I did it.

How is this allowed to be posted?

twoturntablez

twoturntablez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post with some insightful comments, but all of you know how great a hand AQ is most of the time...........

So A2? we really are looking for a magical flop here.

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a hand I would play unless things were getting deperate.

DeadlyV18

DeadlyV18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As many said it depends on the stack size/position/stage of tournament.

Another thing ya'll should check out is Phil Gordon's A-X theory (don't know if it's actually his) on the FTPA.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like them because your not going to ge alot of value. If u have the bet hand u likely won't get alot of money because nobody will have an ace and be scared by it. If someone has an ace then u will lose some because u will be out kicked and it will be tough for u to let go of the hand

mauikisi

mauikisi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are shortstack, in position, with no callers behind....then i think it´s a snap shove. They would call with lower aces, KQ-KJ-QJ-J10 and you would be ahead. Even a lower pair 33-44-55-66 it´s a flip.

zveri666

zveri666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play this hand depending on position, in early position (UTG , UTG+1) i fold it most of the time. In late position i raise if no1 else raises b4 me or fold it otherwise. Also i like playing A2-5 more than A 6 and A7 because of the straight opportunity.