A/K, 2/2, 7/7, which hand would you go all in with.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would definitely go allin with A/K because any card that comes in will be higher than the pairs.
It depends on many factors. All-in as the only option is not very effective, or rather it is very ineffective. But in order for there to be other options besides all-in, the player must have the necessary skills and experience.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Depending on the situation on the table. All of them are playable.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Movies often show a situation where the hero bets all-in with a “junk” hand, everyone around gets scared and folds, and the poker player takes the money and leaves with the beauty into the sunset. In reality, bluffing all-in with a weak hand will most often result in a loss of money, so if you want to risk your entire stack and "squeeze" your opponent out of the pot, there must be good reasons. For example, your opponent plays extremely cautiously and folds to any aggression.As for tournament types of poker, the important point here is the right time for such a bold bet as all-in. It is also important whether rebuys are provided in the tournament - the opportunity to buy an additional stack equal to the original one. And when exactly can it be done.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I don't want to go all-in with AK.
Only 99+

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With all depending on the stack size, but I prefer AKs.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another important factor to mention ( only for tournaments) is the speed of the game, there is a big difference in shoving 50 blinds in a slow tournament that shoving the same blinds in a hyper turbo game. in a slow tournament you can have the chance to play more hands and the best way to increase your stack is in post-flop connecting a strong hand ( 2 pairs or better) . in a fast game you have less time to wait for a good hand, so if you get a mid pair you can take a chance to play it aggressive.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it depends a lot on the moment of the game and the amount of chips, with 77 a 70% chance of going all in, AK 60%, 22 0%.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had a big stack I would go all in with all those hands. If I had a small stack and I was down to say 4 blinds I would go all in with ace king only;

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would not like to go to all the chips with AK at the beginning of an expensive tournament

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It really depends how deep I'm, but mostly with all of that hands I can go all in.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think I'll go all-in with any of them, but it could equal the all-in of another with ak or pairs of 7, although it always depends on how I do in the tournament, the time I spend and the amount of chips I have.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
depends on the amount of chips, position at the table and if close to the bubble. But, with AK it's very likely.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands