$29 bankroll - what would you play to build it?

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
put simple - more games & less raience. IF for exmple you play on PS - 10c multitable or if on 888 - 10c single table.
Have to be honest I would not listen to my own advice and go play some 5$... but you know =)

P

Pete Ski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your bankroll was started with a tournament win. I would stick to small buyin tournaments. This is where you will have the lowest risk to your roll with the greatest potential reward

C

Chris2621

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll

01/.02 - That's a difficult question. It's just not enough $$

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Much appreciated

More freerolls - you are risking going broke playing those cash games with such a small bankroll.

You need to have buyins in reserve so you can play profitably and not be afraid of losing a few hands in a row.

There is no need to rush - the cash games aren't going anywhere - build a bankroll and try those when you have a comfortable cushion.

Good luck!

Doug,

Appreciate your post. I am floating a little bit above him in terms of money in the bank and am awaiting approval to join the FRC for the CC freerolls. My game has gotten a little stagnant and have been lost in terms of what to play next. My buddy told me to just focus strictly on the freerolls for a week or two and have some fun - get that kind of fire back. But I had been feeling the same way that even with $25-$35 I still dont have enough of a roll to do anything with.

Good luck at the tables Doug

Travis
BCP - horseshoebhole

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
micro sit n go's all day, maybe moving up a bit once the bankroll hit triple digits. BRM (bankroll management) is one of the most difficult things about poker, to stay disciplined and not go overboard in buyins.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It should be playing in tournaments buy 25 cents and play cash 0.01 / 0.02 cents

So you must play with discipline to go increasing bankroll when the 50 US dollars should be sought tournaments 50 cents and of course always when you have a productive day to venture buy-ins up type 1.10 cents and so go increased the bankroll

:jd4:mateuspoker

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should definitely risk sits of 1.50 9 players. The variance is low, the return is good and you can change limits as soon as you reach the 150 dollars

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play the smallest stakes and normal speed games. Have patience in building steady, step by step

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management