Zombies

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are your thoughts on players folding to squatters? I myself don't like it and when I asked a player to please stop folding to someone who is sitting out I was told to go f$$$ myself. I don't get why anyone would help build a sitters chip stack esp when they sit out until reg is over every game. I mean I have made the mistake before because I weren't paying attention but when a player had their timer running down and they fold before it runs out grrrrr :mad:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are your thoughts on players folding to squatters? I myself don't like it and when I asked a player to please stop folding to someone who is sitting out I was told to go f$$$ myself. I don't get why anyone would help build a sitters chip stack esp when they sit out until reg is over every game. I mean I have made the mistake before because I weren't paying attention but when a player had their timer running down and they fold before it runs out grrrrr :mad:
well, one, it's their money and/or their decision, so they can do what they want. two, there is some strategy involved with keeping in a short stack, especially an afk short stack alive when it's near the bubble as you can attack the shorter stacks who don't want to bust out before the sit out.

or maybe they didn't realize it and got embarrassed they were called out.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If it is stupid that some players do and it gives a fight but hey they are and you have to bank it there is no other greetings!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a player who goes by the name "Sitting Out". That'll mess up your thinking.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is an ideal place where millions of people make decisions that are completely incomprehensible to others, there is nothing to be done here everyone plays in their own way.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe the player likes the table the way it is and doesn't want to eliminate a player and risk getting moved or the table dissolving

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i heard that in china are ants who sometimes get a shroom illness who kill the ants and that they than still walk around like zombies and that chinese people like to eat ants so that it is possible that maybe people get the same shroom illness so maybe once zombies are real xD

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it happens. I've folded my small blind to a big blind that was sitting out, not paying any attention.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very rare that there would be any sensical reason for doing that, which might go some way towards explaining their manner of response... :wink:

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
a smart player discards his cards

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also don't see any reason to fold to people who are in sit out state. As already mentioned you can't stop people to give away their money.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Don't give that person advice. Instead get a top 10 and bust that person out. Obviously the villain thinks his or she have the best hand when they play. That gives a great advantage.