Your worst misclick

essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was in a tournement and i was playing for 4 houres and i was the the 3rd in chips the chip leader was ust right nxt to me an he was gooing all in every couple of hands he got me coverd 2 to 1 he like to keep you wait i was just about to press auto fold i he go all in and i call him by mistake he all in with q6 suited vs me k7 he won

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My only memorable misclick was an all-in with 7-2 os. Which was called by two others. I won. And consequently was the most popular guy at the table for a while. :p

Happened when I was browsing the internet between hands and the table popped up the instant I wanted to click on a link. As luck would have it, the link just happened to be in the exact same place on screen as the all-in button.

Since that moment I'm pretty sure that all donks are merely people who accidentally misclick their buttons...

flushedK

flushedK

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was playing 25NL at partypoker and called a 3way all in with 75s ..ended up winning the whole pot with 2 pairs :w00t: .

beantownmaniac

beantownmaniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing a 45 player sitngo with a 72+3 buy in. It getting close to the final table (maybe 12-13 people left) and I was around 5th at the time. I think the blinds were 500/250. I'm dealt pocket aces, raise 2-1/2 times the BB and get 2 callers. I don't remember the exact flop, but an ace hit the flop. I bet about 40% of the pot. One player folds, one player called. On the turn, another ace hits and I bet the pot and the other player goes all-in. couldn't have asked for a better situation right? I couldn't move fast enough to call but as I go to move the mouse to call, the arrow is pointing at fold and I accidentally clicked it (I think my mouse is a little sensitive) and FOLD quad aces!!!!!. It knocked me off the final table and I never had a chance to recover. If I hand won the hand, I would have been in 1st place and in great shape to win over $1100. There are no words to say how I felt at that moment.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i once snapfolded quads to an all-in and this other time i raised to like $300 @ 2/4 with A3o and had to call some guy's jam who had KK and i did not hit my A :mad:

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow how to revive an old thread.

But still doing it, click on something I'm working on and the dam poker window jumps up with the call button right under the mouse, and don't you know it, it's always with an allin, don't know what that's karma for.

Stopped using the pre-emptive call check boxes now after being caught out a few times by swift raisers.

S

seymourflopsws3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst mis click was my mate, wasn't REALLY a miss click. We just came back from playing live, he decided to play a sng on pokerstars. 4 left in, right on the bubble, I can't remember the cards but he hit a big two pair, got a lot of his stack in, about a third. Turn was a blank, more of his stack.... Then he rivered the over full and decided to insta check to be clever so the guy behind him would think he had nothing.....BUT he insta check/folded with WAY over two thirds of his stack in there........upsetting at the time but its pretty funny now lol!

My worst mis click was calling an all in with 3 spades on the board with TPTK. Knew he hit the flush, mis clicked CALL and that was all my profit for an hour and half's play gone....This one still ain't funny yet.......LOL

S

seymourflopsws3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But still doing it, click on something I'm working on and the dam poker window jumps up with the call button right under the mouse, and don't you know it, it's always with an allin, don't know what that's karma for.

And yeah I was on another window too dude..........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Misclicked FOLD on a 5/10NL table with the nuts when villain shoved for 1.5K

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to 'misclick' a lot more when i'm tilting.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine was folding trip 10s after putting in most of my stack when we was only like 2 spots from the money

otari

otari

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing too crazy, but folded AA once in a $5 tourney. I ended up getting 5th place for $40, but the main prize was $300 or so....could have had it.

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I posted this a while ago and it wasn't a misclick, but it was bad:

On a side note, this one time I was playing a 5/10 NL game on bodog. I was playing for about an hour my stack was up to about 1500 (bought in with 1000) and I had JJ. (I remember this hand like it was yesterday, because it was so disturbing) I raised it up to a standard $50. I got 2 callers. Flop was 3 8 J rainbow. It goes check check and I bet out $80, I got one caller. Turn J gives me quads and the first to act checks and I check. River is a 9 and first to act checks, I bet $250 the other player raises ALLIN for $1200!!!!!!!!!! I literally stand up and scream as I hit the call button.....nothing happens?!?!?! I hit it again........nothing!!!!!!!! Then I get a message saying I have been disconnected! I frantically try to reconnect and my efforts don't matter, I don't reconnect in time. I do win the pot because of allin protection, but the pot was like $810 when it would have been like $3000. I am throwing a fit and I find out the reason why I was disconnected was because my sister accidentally turned the internet router off in the main computer room and shut the internet in our house down at the same exact time I tried to call the allin! I insisted she write me a check for $1000 but she refused. I was so pissed, but obviously I got over it.
wow you couldnt go wrong with quad jacks, its really bad luck that your internet was switched off at the exact same time you had to call such a big bet.