Your stage and UP level

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think that your stage and poker?! You are a winner in what stage of poker money (0,25 - 1,00 - 5,00 -11,00)!?

What your strategy for to up your level and play for to be winner in hight more levels?!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like playing poker, I don't say it's a stage, but half a stage yes, I play a lot of freerolls and my maximum bets are up to $1.10

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think that your stage and poker?! You are a winner in what stage of poker money (0,25 - 1,00 - 5,00 -11,00)!?

What your strategy for to up your level and play for to be winner in hight more levels?!
I play a lot of freerolls, and I use my winnings from them to go to cash games with 0.1/0.2 limits, and when my total winnings are $50, I withdraw this amount to feel like a winner and have even more desire to come back to this amazing game. And the level, despite the fact that I play a year and a half, I classify myself as a beginner player:rolleyes:

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play in tournaments. And now I play in tournaments with buy-ins from 0.25 to 2 dollars. That is, I strictly follow my bankroll management system.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think all we need to be careful with our bankroll.

I found play about 1/100 of value of my bankroll, because, normally we haven’t do be winner several tournaments frequency.

I really like playing poker, I don't say it's a stage, but half a stage yes, I play a lot of freerolls and my maximum bets are up to $1.10

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
General play games that are 10% of my bankroll

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't play cash games. I mostly prefer tournaments, I especially like satellites. My daily limit is $ 5. I mostly play satellites on pokerstars and 888.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With this strategy you have a good graph with up level? I think that 1% is more carefull, so 10% I thtink it's so dangerous
General play games that are 10% of my bankroll

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Limit of the loser?

But you have a limit for loser in the month and in the year?

You have a hight up level graphic that winers?
I don't play cash games. I mostly prefer tournaments, I especially like satellites. My daily limit is $ 5. I mostly play satellites on PokerStars and 888.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I play everything up to 22 bucks. And I think my strategy is to increase the volume. But at the same time I'm a chaser of some big wins. Consider big wins 6 or 7 digits. I think after that I play just for fun lol:D:D:D:cool:

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much do you think that is necessary we have in our bankroll for to play a cascher with big win about 6 ou 7 digits?

Well I play everything up to 22 bucks. And I think my strategy is to increase the volume. But at the same time I'm a chaser of some big wins. Consider big wins 6 or 7 digits. I think after that I play just for fun lol:D:D:D:cool:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Limit of the loser?

But you have a limit for loser in the month and in the year?

You have a hight up level graphic that winers?

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your question. Maybe you could explain in more detail.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi telespf, years ago I progressed up to my favorite game, triple up SNGs. Started in $3 and built my stake from a few hundred to $15,000 over a number of years. Now play in $50 SNGs. Strategy: I start each game off very tight and loosen up a little each time the head count drops on the table. It helps my persona when I win a pot or two with big pockets or AK. By the time we get to where the blinds are worth stealing, I'm able to bluff more easily because everyone thinks I'm holding big pockets when I make big bets. All the players are anonymous on the site that I play, so no one knows it's me and they don't get used to my style.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My limit is normally at 22 $ mtts. For higher tournaments I play sattelites but this higher tournaments are very hard to win.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I am currently playing 1.10 tournaments and 0.50 satellites, I have long since stopped playing the 0.25 where I used to win often. At the level that I am currently, I am very excited, because I have been able to reach heavy tournaments through satellites, with 1500 dollars to the first place, at any moment I will have another stroke of luck to be able to increase my level of bets again 😁