Can Your Poker Skills Make You an Avenger?

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Picture this...

You survived the infamous 'finger snap', and Thanos has made you his slave on Titan.

(***DISCLAIMER*** Marvel references below. So spoiler alert if you're maybe from Greenland or Antarctica)

After a few days of silence, Thanos materializes with a flash of light and mad as hell! He starts tossing boulders around and shooting fireballs at them as if they were clay pigeons. After a Marvel episode length's worth of reckless destruction, he eventually calms down and you find out the reason why he is so mad, is that he made it to the wsop Main Event final table in the top position, but just got taken for half his stack by Phil Hellmuth, who also knocked out Bruce Banner in the same play, then told him to rather stick to whatever it is that nerds do when they're not dressing up as an oversized lettuce. Well, before the dealer could collect the cards, The Hulk showed up, and long story short... let's just say the tourney had to conclude for the day. Now, Thanos has to start the final day in an uphill battle laying around middle of the remaining 6 players, and he just knows he's gonna mess it up. Not even the infinity stones are powerful enough to win the WSOP so it's all hopeless!

You start to ponder this situation and a plan emerges from nowhere. You muster up some courage and approach Thanos with a plan to play the tourney on his behalf and win, in exchange for your freedom and that he restores all life. Thanos agrees but warns that your failure will be your certain death. And to ensure he doesn't have to bother finding you later, Ebony Maw, having been resurrected, will tag along and see that you are no flight risk. He snaps his fingers and casts an infinity spell on his seat at the table, that whoever takes it will be perceived as himself in the flesh. He glares at you, and says, "I want his head." Then he snaps his finger again and disappears.

The next day as you are about to follow Ebony Maw through a portal directly to the backstage of the WSOP, you are completely oblivious of Thanos, who is going through some stuff, deciding to destroy all of the infinity stones except the one with the seat magic. (This basically voids the whole restoring deal, but hey, it's Thanos. What u gna do right?) Moving on, as he does this, it causes massive shockwaves throughout the universe and the portal begins to collapse with you still trapped on Titan.

As the portal gets smaller and smaller, you can see Ebony Maw on the other side and realize that he will have to play as Thanos. You know he knows the rules and has played on an App on his Galaxy S21+ ... and sometimes Facebook. It dawns on you there's enough time for you to holler out one quick sentence before all communication between you is shut off and you NEED HIM TO WIN! ...

Now, what is the one-line advice you would give to Ebony Maw, to ensure he wins the WSOP and returns with the prize money and Phil Hellmuth's head... and your freedom?

Go -> (lol)

Last edited:
eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll begin, and really no pressure, it's just for fun. ;) One liner below:

"It's better to regret a bad fold, than regretting a bad call!"

Last edited:
Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Difficult question.
I do not even know for sure .....
but in most cases I prefer my favorite dragon costume.
Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 16
eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol... well, I guess you could give him that advice... if he's able to find a similar costume before the game starts. Have to say, that looks like one happy dino!

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like come oooooooon. I know you people have 1 liner advice? Just choose the one you most think would save your life ;)

Or is the story too long? lol... I coulda ask the question way simpler, but hey.... there aint no fun in that right?!!!

Batarang96

Batarang96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe a Dark Avenger.

Bullseye, Daredevil's nemesis, took the place of Hawkeye, when Norman Osborn created his own team of Avengers. Often, Bullseye has used playing cards, as projectile weapons, to lethal effect.

Or an X-Men. Gambit is known for using playing cards as projectile weapons, charging them with kinetic energy.

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol.... yeah that could win the WSOP for sure lol

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cards Chat has helped me become a transformer. I have transformed into a better player and I get to chat with a bunch of interesting people.

Now all that is left is to Win the Sunday Millions and save humanity.

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cards Chat has helped me become a transformer. I have transformed into a better player and I get to chat with a bunch of interesting people.

Now all that is left is to Win the Sunday Millions and save humanity.

LOL The age of the chicken is upon us! haha nice 1