Your Opinion

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are set hands, rules, ways to the best plans to win and play well. However, we need to be able to be flexable. I am not saying fold aces, but betting too much signaling "I have aces" to get everyone to fold so I get in the money is an option.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not afraid to bet, as long as I have a good game in hand, I've already lost four and I'm not afraid to take a chance.

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually the players want to enter ITM always more when they are close and many players say they risk here and there but it is a lie at the moment short players never but never risk unless they have good cards

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had a hand I'd play. I'm not playing for the cash, I'm playing for the win.

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never cared about making min cashes in tournaments. I play to come in first. So, if I get dealt a solid hand, i'm playing.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i have a really good hand why not!!! go for it

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how expensive the tournament, if he really darling to put it all. If not continue to play and to amuse your curiosity if you were right.

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course same play! Who does not risk does, not drink champagne :)

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the money is sweet. I will try not to play foolishly but players do tighten up near the bubble, so I'll likely play looser. So, mostly, play.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the goal is to enter ITM ... so to go all in, I must have some very strong cards