Your idol plays poker?

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Neymar Jr Da silva, the Paris saint german football player, is my favourite superstar and I've seen him already playing poker... What superstar you want to see playing poker?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, I want to say that there is no need to create an idol among people. According to the commandments of the Almighty. But it's nice to play at the same table with any famous and talented person. I am glad to see any player in poker.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see presidents of biggest countries play poker. I think that would be fun.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would like to see presidents of biggest countries play poker. I think that would be fun.

After seeing that photo taken earlier this week i wouldnt mind seeing "dear leaders" of Belarus & Russia going head-to-head (in poker ofcourse) ...

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
After seeing that photo taken earlier this week i wouldnt mind seeing "dear leaders" of Belarus & Russia going head-to-head (in poker ofcourse) ...

I would have looked at that too.:D

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

if he is a CR7 footballer Cristiano Ronaldo !!!

Estebon

Estebon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My idol used to play poker but unfortunately Dave passed away 16 years ago

GrindFreak

GrindFreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My idol is Dan Coleman because he's the best sit n go

H

hidayat1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a role model, that is, he plays yes, I am a role model myself :p :D !!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me Neymar Jr Da silva, the Paris saint german football player, is my favourite superstar and I've seen him already playing poker... What superstar you want to see playing poker?

I don't have anyone I look up to in that way, but it is always kind of neat to see players at the table you recognize; whether that be celebrities or regular poker pros. It is just fun to have someone to cheer on as if you were right there railing :)

Shin Lim...smoke and mirrors!

:) As a fellow magician myself, this would be funny, but I don't think the poker room dealer would be too happy with their job on the line and them profusely sweating as Shin Lim sits down at the table :D

I don't have a role model, that is, he plays yes, I am a role model myself :p :D !!

:D All right then, set a good example for others...I like it :cool:

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Leo Messi in his spare time does not play poker, I hope that one day he will be encouraged to play it as Cristiano and Neymar did.

I hope to see Leo Messi one day at a poker table.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think only Messi is missing.He alone has not yet played poker and was not a representative of the rooms).

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be fun to see LeBron play poker!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would like to see Roger Federer playing poker, it would be great to see my favorite athlete playing poker.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I like pretty girls, even if they are not super stars. I would like to see beautiful girls. My favorite poker player is Sarah Shafak. Agree, she is very pretty.

Attachments

• Sara Chafak.jpg
    Sara Chafak.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3