Your favorite card

K

Kalamies

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Any high pocket pair would be an obvious choice, but I'm gonna have to say that one of my favourite hands to play is 27, because even though it's a really trash hand, it's so satisfying to see that 277 at the flop

Edit: as for my favourite card. I think one of the kings because they look cool

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
My favorite card is the Ace of Spades because it looks cool and also there is a Motorhead song called by that name.
You took the words out of my mouth lol... Lemmy rules forever.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
If you take from the design, it doesn't matter which card. If from a poker hand, then the favorite 8/10 and AK are of the same suit. And if we take from the most non-standard hands that most people should not play at all... these are 2/7 and 3/9, I have never seen so many sets and fullhouses for these hands.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
Favorite card would have to be the 10, it's the only card that has 2 number on it. Pretty cool if you think about it. And when it comes out in a full house is just beautiful.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite card is the Ace of Spades, I think it's perfect, I would even do it on my skin. Poker has very nice cards or maybe we're in love with poker in general.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
KK Without fear of making mistakes, we only lose when we see the A on the table

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
TJS i don't know why is like a fetish hand, in fact this hand have so much equity, i prefer TJS than AKS is a very flexible hand with interesting flops to see

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is your favorite card and why?
My favorite card is the one that didn't help my opponent put a strong combination on the post-flop. And all the other cards don't really matter. With any card you can win as well as lose. :unsure:

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite card is king. My favorite hand is KJs. The reason? I don't even know.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I dont have a single card, but a pocket hand, Q7, It's my lucky hand, I think I win more times with that than AA XD

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jack of hearts, not only does it look cool, i get lucky when its in my hand

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps my favorite card is the queen of hearts, it's always an intrigue, it can ruin you or make you a winner.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
К.К. Не боясь ошибиться, мы проигрываем только тогда, когда видим на столе букву А.
which is usually what happens when I play KK on the flop, I always see this card A and you're already playing very carefully so as not to lose a lot of chips because of one card, so I always prefer to watch flops when I have KK to see what's a safe flop and keep taking chips away from my opponent:)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't have a Favourite Card or Hand, Having Favourites leads you into playing those Cards/Hands more often and when they win you convince yourself they are your Lucky Cards! That always Win for you, They Don't!
Playing in a Live Tournament I was on the BB and the person next to me announced he had his Favourite hand and pushed all-in, Slowly around the Table everyone was folding back to me, and having been dealt K/10 off I was considering folding myself, Then he made a crucial mistake he said J/10 of Hearts always wins for me, and I immediately snap called, My reasoning was I was already in the lead and if he managed to hit a ten, my King was the better kicker.
The cards were laid down face up and sure enough he had Jack/10 of Hearts, neither of us hit the flop, turn and river So it was goodnight from him. I won the hand with a lowly King High.

That's why I don't have any Favourites!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
queen of hearts.......she looks cool and i like hearts

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I do not have a favorite card. It would be much more painful if I had a favorite card and I failed because I would stick to it at all costs. In life, the 'favorite' category works in many places, but I don't live with it in poker.
I like low pairs because they are easy to trap with them, but I also know how to approach them.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Queen & 8 anyone, i started my romance with this hand when online it made me win bunch of dollars.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite card is A because it is the strongest.