R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to play in the 6pm to 11pm ET time slot ,but do enjoy in the early morning to grab a coffee do a little wake and bake and play some poker:)

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your win rate depends on the time of day you choose to play. The more weak players are in the room when you play, the more profitable your game becomes. Therefore, the best time for ice rinks is during peak hours, when the most traffic is concentrated in the rooms. The problem is that each of the rooms has a different peak time, especially if they operate in different markets: European, Asian, Russian or American.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the best time is free time. :)
In general, I like to play in the evening and at night.

But I fully admit that you can find another better time when it will be easier for you to win. You may be in optimal condition to play only during certain hours and they do not always coincide with the peak of game traffic.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mornings and early afternoons are best for me for most things including poker.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the evening generally. Friday and saturday are my favorite as i don't have to get early next day and can play longer. Most times though i use these two evenings for social activities so i play after work at business days usually between 7 or 8 and 11 pm.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play poker in the evening from 20-00 to 24-00.