Your best friend in poker

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to have one but unfortunately friendship got to shit cause i started dating his roomie and he had a crush on her

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my best friend in poker is myself I learn from my mistakes and from

my best friend in poker is myself and from watching others play

P

Poom12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would definitely be lady luck although she's on vacation for some time now. :)

sar1767

sar1767

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friend

My best friend on poker is flush and set :D With these combinations your potencial to win will be high

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker no known friends only because at the time of confrontation not you think it's your friend. greeting

zubastik

zubastik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a friend,a fortune name,and the other,a good river call,so if they with me,I not afraid of no one,the three of us, we'd break any

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twin

:D interesting theme my friend in poker are my enemy love to hate me when i grown up faster :cool:

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best friend in poker is my wife. She helps myto deal the tilt and to make the right decision

qkamara6ina

qkamara6ina

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to surround myself with winners #1. At the end of the day there is a scorecard in poker and I want to surround myself with the few who are on top. Because they will make me better, not just in poker, but in every aspect of my life.

I interviewed a guy yesterday on my website who fits this bill completely. He is one of the biggest mid stakes online winners in the world and also a personal friend of mine.

http://www.blackrain79.com/2016/05/interview-with-2x-supernova-elite-sit.html
That you have special friends doesn't makes you special. That ti surround yourself with winner doesn't make you winner. Let it be the person which you will study by the easy way not the hard one.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That you have special friends doesn't makes you special. That ti surround yourself with winner doesn't make you winner. Let it be the person which you will study by the easy way not the hard one.

Blackrain is actually quite a successful poker player and writer. :)

sar1767

sar1767

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No friend at poker tables everybody will be against

B

Bhfael

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best friend in poker

No doubt are my brothers and a cousin

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont really have any friends if it's about online poker that you are talking about. If it's IRL yes my best friend does play Poker :D

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a friend that really stood at my side, paid my part to play live games in order that I could get more experience and a lot of other things

but he is the only one who keeps supporting me, giving me advices, lending money when I need (hehehe) and really believing that I do have the minimum skill required to play it in an amateur-maybe-one-day-in-the-future-semi-professional way

rest of people just roll their eyes thinking "you are so stupid, it's all rigged, you may win sometimes but you always lose in the long term" - and I think it's realy true for most of players (the losing on the long run part), what I'm trying to do is to stay on the top few that realy make money out of it exploring the weaker players lol

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fishes the best friends in poker )

Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I think the best friend in poker is luck:)

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best friend in poker is my calm confidence in their capabilities of patience and luck,that all of my friends in poker,they help me to win

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only friend I have in poker is myself. No one else in my family plays, and most of the people around me don't understand poker or my love of poker well enough to understand why I play, and since I mainly play on line, I have no poker friends other than myself and I'm cool with that.

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the poker There are no friends only enemies

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts