you who are starting to play poker, what do you think about the future.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think about being a professional, playing just as a hobby, to try to make money or something else like learning to relax on the day the day it is in a pressure game. you will give up and go on as a kamikase.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you think about being a professional, playing just as a hobby, to try to make money or something else like learning to relax on the day the day it is in a pressure game. you will give up and go on as a kamikase.

kamikase? :dontknow:

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would look at poker as a hobby and put some studying to improve my poker skill. However, if you look poker profession then you will need put study including coaching and\or poker training sites to get to the highest levels of poker. The other big thing as a professional is bankroll management for life expenses and poker.

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking at what will be the progress and prospects. If you enter in some tough tournament, and hit a big jackpot, you could try. But here I would have to immediately upgrade my knowledge of poker. Read a lot, watch videos about professionals and take notes for yourself.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I try to do my pleasures but also to earn some money, anyway the money is won in tournaments with buy in of at least $ 11 ...

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing about six years ago, just for fun. But over time, I realized that poker could be a source of extra income for me. Currently, poker brings me about $ 100-120 a month.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker for me is getting my competitive juice flowing and satisfied. I can no longer be active is sports events so now its poker. My goal is to not lose to much money playing this game.