Did you make a profit this year?

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I did, but such a small one I am embarrassed to report it. I regard this year's poker as free entertainment; hopefully next year's will be entertainment with a big bonus.

Yes, given that I stopped making deposits and play only freerolls, then there is a profit, albeit not so much, but as a hobby player, I like to take the first, second, and so on places in tournaments:jd4::):jd4:

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also had a very small profit. More and more i have the thoughts just to end with this game at all and just to try something new. I have really been so disappointed with the soft and the rooms for already couple of years, it,s all seems so rigged sometimes and it,s hard to keep patience everytime, just because it happens every time.
Already started new year with the same feeling, so maybe really it,s better to try something another or just try to do another things.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi

I did, but such a small one I am embarrassed to report it. I regard this year's poker as free entertainment; hopefully next year's will be entertainment with a big bonus.

I didn't win anything big that deserves to be mentioned, even if I win 300 or 500 dollars I won't withdraw it because it won't change anything, the good thing is that I didn't deposit a lot of money in 21 compared to last year, I hope the winning balance will go up this year.