DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If the answer is yes, I'm sorry to tell you that you are sick as a human being.

Poker despite being a card game, is a mental game, where you need to be mentally well at least 70% of the time. That is, if your head has a lot of problems, in a playful way, let's say, you won't win...

Maybe you win a game or two, but you'll always blame others, or the website, or even the deck, but really, the problem is you all the time.

If you think a player is a fish, donk or any other adjective you want to use, great, if it's true, use it against him, exploit him, make money on him, but don't hate people for their state mental.

We know that tilt is part of the game, but for people who want to win at this game, the mental state must be impeccable, otherwise you will be just one more among millions of bad and problematic players.

The world needs more love and less hate, whenever you want to offend someone at the tables or at any time in your life, remember that.

PS.: This post is not an outburst for being offended, despite having happened a few times even here in this beloved community, but a tip for those who want to improve their game. As I said, a player doesn't evolve without evolving his mind.

GL

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The only player I'm upset at times is me for the mistakes I knowingly make, take a deep breath, gather my thoughts and move on! Why should I be angry with an opponent? He plays his game! I need to know what I need to do for my game.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Why should I be offended by a person if the mistakes I make in the game are my mistakes. Even if I did it right but I was just unlucky, it can't be that one person is always lucky in poker and the other is not, so my time has not yet come. I love playing poker with kind people and talking to kind people.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
nah no reason to be mad at anyone

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends sometimes I am and sometimes Im not,its all about my mood at that time.ITs kind of like if a player always all ins just play smart and wait for your opportunitx,no need to get mad at anyone.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I'm angry with myself when I see a good card on my hands I make my own wrong with the Player I don't have to be angry at myself

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I knew people who SIMPLY COULD NOT do anything with themselves when they were "covered", it bothers someone, someone, just like in Star Wars "anger can give you new strength." There are many players who regularly break pads against walls (and generally continue to play), and there are many who simply quit playing, trying to save nerve cells. A wise one advised releasing evil verbally. Lost - swear. Shout all over the house. And again into the fight. I do not recognize anger.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. Usually, people do not want to take responsibility for themselves, and therefore blame others for their failures. In order to change, in order to become better, you must first of all take responsibility for yourself. Responsibility for one's life, for one's results, for one's development.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no reason to get angry about things that I can't control, better to have fun and have a good time

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no, I will never get mad on a player

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, this is not constructive, angry at the opponent, it’s better to think about how to beat the opponent, although sometimes anger wins against some)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
no and if I would have to get angry it would be with myself because how I played certain types of hands!

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
If the answer is yes, I'm sorry to tell you that you are sick as a human being.

Poker despite being a card game, is a mental game, where you need to be mentally well at least 70% of the time. That is, if your head has a lot of problems, in a playful way, let's say, you won't win...

Maybe you win a game or two, but you'll always blame others, or the website, or even the deck, but really, the problem is you all the time.

If you think a player is a fish, donk or any other adjective you want to use, great, if it's true, use it against him, exploit him, make money on him, but don't hate people for their state mental.

We know that tilt is part of the game, but for people who want to win at this game, the mental state must be impeccable, otherwise you will be just one more among millions of bad and problematic players.

The world needs more love and less hate, whenever you want to offend someone at the tables or at any time in your life, remember that.

PS.: This post is not an outburst for being offended, despite having happened a few times even here in this beloved community, but a tip for those who want to improve their game. As I said, a player doesn't evolve without evolving his mind.

GL
Totally agree, what happens at the tables is 100% your responsibility, no matter if you play against a pro-player or a fish. Staying calm will put you in control of your game and increase your chances of cashing out.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not recently. But those slow rollers...