You just have to know how to stop in time!!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many players manage to have successful poker days!For example, a good victory in a tournament.But sometimes that is not enough for them and they keep playing until they lose everything.You just have to know how to stop in time!!

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Playing when it‘s time can be also a good thing to handle.
We have to begin to play before we can stop.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I generally dont play more than 50 minutes without taking 10 minutes brake,reason: my focus decreases after 50 minutes.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure it has to be about stopping so much as it is about being able to practice good bankroll management. If you know you had a unusually large score, that is a good time to reset and assess your bankroll and proceed with good bankroll management.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Being able to recognize when your slipping and step away can be a very important skill.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many players manage to have successful poker days!For example, a good victory in a tournament.But sometimes that is not enough for them and they keep playing until they lose everything.You just have to know how to stop in time!!
For those who only play freerolls and satellites, on the contrary, the more tournaments, the more money and opportunities to get a ticket into a tournament with a good money guarantee. So your statement only applies to those players who invest their money in poker. :)

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think the player has to make well thought out and conscientious moves, if on the day he is not well enough to play or start, poker is a game of concentration and tactics.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
you're saying win and then just stop forever?

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
This is a false idea. Winning at poker is based on a large number of games played and the techniques and strategies applied.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This is a false idea. Winning at poker is based on a large number of games played and the techniques and strategies applied.
I mean this idea only for addicted players who can't stop until they lose everything

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that's right, the main thing is to stop on time on the day when you won. But how not to lose what you won a few days later?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many players say that they can easily exit the game at the right time, however, as practice shows, this is not the case. Many people find it very difficult to take the break they need.Each player can develop a specific strategy for himself, based on restrictions on the number of hands lost or the amount of funds. The main thing here is to accurately determine the limit and strictly adhere to it, no matter what. This will help not only save a lot of money, but also advance in your career as a poker player.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's not that easy for everyone.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a very interesting and important question, I think that stopping in time comes with experience, and the excitement still takes its toll, but I think not many can play a game of chance with a cool head, and this is a kind of talent and a special type of player

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you. We are always going to have good and bad days on poker rooms, no player is going to win everyday. So, when we are winning we need to take advantage and win the most money we can. And we need to realize as soons as possible a bad session and quit poker for that day (or play in another poker room).