for you it is poker?

J

jach24

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we all have diferents ways of seeing what we see around poker for fun, mostly for money,but poker is my passion are a few things that make you feel so many emotions,including this poker.poker is a experiencing many diferent feeling and that is what we like to go whith the poker chip,half to go all is very exciting because these outstanding results in poker and anything can happen,thats the beauty of poker,you also meet people like you to you love poker and you can learn more in order to poker described many things but i think that is the word best describes passion.jach24:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::):):):):):deal::):)

W

wilou67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
art poker

sometimes poker seems like art:cool:

white_lytning

white_lytning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my brain just exploded trying to read your post. I don't like being the grammar police, but these last few days it seems like these kinds of posts have been the only ones I've made. I don't expect (nor can I do it) people to make perfect posts but at least make them comprehensible.

popo12

popo12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it when...

I like it when you make it to the final table and you push an all in..then your heart starts racing as you start to worry about the outcome...the anticipation of a win or lose at the final table still makes my heart thump.