bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm still not able to support myself just by playing poker, for me to be considered a poker professional you have to live 100% on poker earnings.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only a few poker players can become pro. To achieve this goal you need to learn, work a lot ... and really live for poker.
I personally like this game very much but I love my family life much more. So poker is gonna stay my favourite hobby :)

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am pro, i sleep in homeless shelter and buy my subway foot long every day with my poker money, I also bought a can of pepsi for $1.25.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very close to becoming a professional, I just need some results that give me financial peace of mind and then I will dedicate 100% of my life to playing poker around the world.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am very close to becoming a professional, I just need some results that give me financial peace of mind and then I will dedicate 100% of my life to playing poker around the world.

I like this idea.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm still not able to support myself just by playing poker, for me to be considered a poker professional you have to live 100% on poker earnings.
I also don't make enough money yet. Therefore, I currently combine poker and work. But nevertheless, every day I continue to play and improve my skills. We have to understand that everything is in our hands :)

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I also dream of becoming a pro and flying to tournaments all over the world!

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Im not dreaming becoming a pro.........I know and feel that I will win an international poker tournament. When? I took the first step .... now I leave everything to the universe and he will tell me when it's my turn!! :p:p:p:p:p:cool:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I'm not ready to become a poker pro. Even more honestly, I do not want to become a professional. I know that I would then lose my private life.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
becoming a professional player is not so easy to spend a lot of time playing, especially if you have people you love, they are left without your attention when you are in the game so you have to approach it wisely and think about everything you need to choose and prioritize sometimes I want to become but I think it's better to leave it in the background and earn it when you have time and that's enough but sometimes you want to be a professional player we'll see in the future

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Same question as, are you smarter than the top 1% of the global population?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I dont know and not to sure ...online im pretty good , but in real life poker it is very hard ...that is what my friends told me :)...will se about that :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many people who want to go pro have no idea what their level really is. Of course, it is impossible to answer this question exactly, but you can always give a good approximate answer. It will probably take a year, maybe a year and a half or two, depending on how much time you are willing to devote to learning, how fast you are able to learn, how effective you are at building a learning process and in what environment you move.If you are currently working full-time but want to become a professional poker player, you need a plan to move into poker. You have a clear goal, and your task is to competently organize the transition from the current situation to a life where you play only poker. In my opinion, it is impossible to combine high-level poker with professional activity in another field.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't know what your life situation is. But if you are a single person and have money saved for at least 1 year, you can try to devote yourself to poker. If there is a certain level of knowledge (if there is no knowledge, then buy a few hours from a trainer and analyze your base of hands), then it is better to join the poker fund and there will be a lot of information and people who are motivated to teach you how to play because there you have a contract for, for example, 4000 tournaments which are fully paid for by the fund and the winnings are shared 50/50

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm too far from good to apply to be a poker pro. But it is very interesting to know that in the future I may have this possibility. I'm preparing myself and I believe that one day I will be a poker champion.