hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing since 1999 and online since 2009, in all the games and tournaments I've participated, I've lost with 3 As, I've never lost with 4 As and also never at the tables I've participated, I've seen someone lose, do you already?

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
4As kann only be beaten by a straight flush or royal flush. This is posssible but very rare.
I have never seen this situation

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen and experienced bad beats, more than I'd like to, but so far, knock wood, I haven't lost with 4 As.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing since 1999 and online since 2009, in all the games and tournaments I've participated, I've lost with 3 As, I've never lost with 4 As and also never at the tables I've participated, I've seen someone lose, do you already?

Run your hand history and figure out the win rate with those hands. If you have played as long as you said, nothing should surprise you. Long at the long term picture, not a few recent hands.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sure if the board runs out AAAAx and you have pocket 2's, well then you gonna lose unless the other player has pocket 2's, or you both have a worse kicker than the board kicker.

You could have JJ pre, comes AAAA8, and the other player wins with K2o ect.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember that if I ever made 4As, but I never lost with quads. I did already lost with straight flush for a better straight flush, but it was in omaha.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strange question, I think that you just didn't formulate it correctly. Most likely you meant trips and quads of aces, and this is doubly strange if you have been playing since 2009 and do not know the correct name of the combinations.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

once in a while you lose with AA thanks to morons who go all in with crap cards
any way, it´s once or twice
but AA always is a winner

rgds

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
once in a while you lose with AA thanks to morons who go all in with crap cards
Once in a while you lose with AA because it is only top pair with little chance to improve. AA can lose against pretty much anything.

AA vs 22 you are only going to win 80% of the time.
AA vs 87s you are only going to win 80% of the time.
AA vs KK you are only going to win 80% of the time.
AA vs AK you are only going to win 88% of the time.

If it was as simple as "AA wins!" then they wouldn't bother putting the other 5 cards out there.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I try not to play with such cards. I'm quite conservative about the game and usually only play with premium hands. But of course it all depends on the situation.
Good luck.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Friend Mssmotilda, thank you for your correction, but I noticed that you understood what I meant, I tried to explain it in the way that was easiest for me (3As and 4As), sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it, maybe you didn't notice or read it correctly , because he is more aware of my ignorance in terms and combinations, I have been playing since 1999 in person or live, but I have been playing poker for a longer time, I don't worry about terms or combinations, I worry about playing and knowing how to play without ever offending, fighting, much less provoke, again I apologize (as stated, for my ignorance) and thank you again.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
I have been playing for 4 years and I have lost several times with this hand. Now, I avoid playing with such cards.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at our live poker room there 500K prize for a bad beat in a cash game
has to quad or higher like that

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I lost, and in my opinion it's not surprising.
But if you have such statistics and you have never lost with this hand, then you should use it. Maybe it will bring you good money.
Although in my opinion this statement sounds strange, given that you have more than 10 years of experience.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You must be incredibly lucky with this hand.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been 20 years 8 play online ,and I don't remember I saw 4 aces before .maybe I'm unlucky

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A4s - dangerous hand for me. But there are different situations, different tournaments, so there can be no unequivocal statement. In most cases, I just fold such cards.