You already got into debt from poker.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never take money from other , at least not bigger than 1 digit..

I feel guilty when i lose money from other, so i decide to not do it

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should never play with money can´t afford to lose and its even worse if it´s not even your money yet. If you know someone who does that please advise them to stop it and if they can´t make sure to get them help.

Wish you all the best

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
earn it

I seriously think most people do not get loans to play poker, just use money you might earn or sell some of your used Elvis records.
and then make it a challenge to work your way up to the higher games.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, yes, but CardsChat is exactly the antidote to this sickness. I mean - you can build a bankroll from exactly nothing.
That is a completely real possibility, and, man, that is SO cool!

Your Holiness, what do your followers celebrate on your birthday, Christmas or Kwanzaa?

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Compulsive gambling (ludopathy) is an illness, most people bet withing their means, but then there are the people you describe, asking friends for money or bank loans. Normally, it doesn't end up well for these people, they migth end up homeless and living in the streets.

If you know someone like that, be a friend and help them seek professional advice.

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NEVER EVER TAKE A LOAN to gamble.
Sites like this and on-line sites that allow you to play free rolls is a way to start. I have friends that tell me when they have a good night. They forget to mention the times they lose.

C

chiran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loan and gamble, seriously that person needs therapist, Be sport not a gambler. Like I play for sportsmanship not to be gambler

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never taken loans for poker or anything else related to hobbies. Hobbies should be financed entirely with your free money left after you have paid your expenses. At least this is how i see it. For poker i went one further step ahead and never deposited any money building my bankroll entirely from freerolls. I think that this is way to actually learn the game instead of just paying to play (which is without any doubt easier).

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never borrowed money and this applies not only to poker. And I do not advise you to play a loan !!! This is definitely a bad idea !!!!

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never take a loan to play poker! You can start building a bankroll from nothing by doing freerolls. Or you can start by depositing a small amount and play micros. You can even start practising with play money before going to real money.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to try to play on your own and with your abilities, not to do stupid things

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not stupid enough to borrow money to play. Especially to take a loan !!! How crazy and addicted do you have to be to get yourself into bondage?:confused:

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you seen the movie Hardball with Keanu Reeves?!?

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I didn't reach that stage of addiction to borrow money for games. It's silly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
There is no point in spending money on a game if you can build a bankroll from scratch by playing freerolls only. This is obvious, and I am sure any player who has a strong enough desire can do it.
Good luck.

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never borrow money to do anything .Poker is just a hobby

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

It seems to me that borrowing to play poker is crazy that even goes against the learning curve, which includes freerolls at the beginning, lots of reading, videos and forums, then sits and go, mtt or cash in nanolimites and so on.
I would never borrow money or lend it to the game, even poker.
I think you have to be careful, because it may be the first stage of gambling.

Best regards from Buenos Aires.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker while amassing no debt. I have a personal rule that I will not deposit online. Luckily, I have not had to worry about it. Thankful that Cardschat offers many tournaments that I can partake and supplement into bigger money games. It’s nice to win money without having to put any up. I have been able to play some big tournaments because CardsChat and some other free rolls have given me a start. The ACR OSS events offer many high guarantees for reasonable costs. I appreciate CardsChat and the generous tournament schedule.

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, yes, but CardsChat is exactly the antidote to this sickness. I mean - you can build a bankroll from exactly nothing.
That is a completely real possibility, and, man, that is SO cool!

Actually to add to that, it's even better than most freerolls because some decent players actually decide to play for the community aspect, getting you a tad bit of experience outside of that canonical freeroll traffic JAM!

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never happened to me. I deposited only once and I still have a bankroll

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an addiction to poker but I think and I hope I will never take a loan.. it's so scary even to think about it.. you always can play freerols

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Under no circumstances would I take out a loan to play poker and I recommend that no one does.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My wife oblies me to play hahaha.... Here in my city I can make some money.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I don't think they could understand what I put here, I never borrowed or lent money to anyone, my question was whether you (would ask) a friend for a loan to play poker.[/COLOR]​