Are you a smart player?

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a good player. I constantly improve my game.

volcov

volcov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont now It depends on the situation sometimes I think I'm a little flustered in some hands

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a decent player but I do too much dumb shit to call my self a smart player. One example is yesterday i was play Micro Millions 40. Blinds 4/800, I started the hand with about 27k. I get KK in the bb and there is one limp for mp and the next player raise 3x(he has 21k), it folds to me, I 3bet to 6537 and folds around to the initial raise he tanks a bit and I'm thinking if he just 4bets I'll fold because it's obvious he has AA but if he shoves I'll probably call b/c he could be shoving AK and even AQs so, what happens he min 4bets and I hate life and think he has AA for sure and then I say **** it and shove, get snapped off by and you've already guessed it AA. I'm left with 5600ish when I knew he had AA and planned to fold if he 4bet less than a shove and left myself 20k but instead I hit the self destruct button.

W

wacosteel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've read several books and lots of magazine articles. Even some online courses back when they were around more.

Also lots of time in forums like this one- that's probably been the most helpful!

Always trying to improve my game.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am also an average player who wants to become an excellent player. I am trying to learn and play every day. During the game, I try to apply my knowledge and skills as efficiently as possible.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a good player when I play with no hurrries, with time a lot and playing only with good cards. Otherwise Im a mess! true story

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I am a very smart and excellent player. I really do not like to lose money, so I actually play only in freerolls, so I can assume that I am not losing. Unfortunately, I do not have time to study and read books, but 3-4 hours a day I play regularly.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I would like to believe that I am a smart poker player. I try to leave emotion out of my poker playing and use the math on all decisions.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play like very smart..but sometimes I play like an idiot. Well it depends upon the situation and your opponent

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good start is do not equate to the bad ones because they have come back at some point, in a tide of luck. In the long run only the best survives even to be profitable bad has to be good. I'm not where I want to be but maybe I'm on the right track.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. I am just a beginner. Play poker for only 4 months. I try to study every day and hope that in the near future I will become a successful player.

D

DaNutts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to think so. Lately I've been making the cash 80% of the time. But I do have moments when I'm less discipline and dump trying to draw out on people.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls only on safe cards,only in start i risk more to increae bankroll and then when i win i pay buy in in aome tournaments.

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I study my game a decent amount and I feel that I definitely think more about my decisions than most players but I certainly have a long way to go before being a top level player and there have been some tables I’ve been on where I’ve felt that I was far outmatched for sure.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to be smarter today than yesterday :) :)

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hehe i let the others to put the opinion, for sure after all those years playing poker *since 2006* im still learning alot.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am i a smart player?

I would rather let me peers and colleagues decide if i am or not...

What i DO know is..

I am consistent
I play smart poker
I know when to fold
I am strong at reading patterns in players
I am hard to play against
I know what i need to do to develop my game

I am not the finished product! but i do believe one day i will turn professional:)

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just A Beginer Guy

I´m a beginer and consider myself a fish,but I want to be shark one day.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I dont play with discipline all the time cause my goal not exactly to be the best player but enjoy the game