Y R there so many Ahos on poker forums????

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbd7777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D i think ive figured it out... usually only top 10-15% make it to the money... on top of that only 10-15% of those people make it in the money enough to be profitable... therefore most people are losing poker players... therefore most people on poker forums are losing poker players... and lets say conservatively 25% of those people are ahos to begin with... therefore the chance that you are going to get an aho responses to a big win is about 99.9999% on a poker forum...
:joyman: :eek: :cool: ;) :D :deal:

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A ho?

Whos a hoes?

Wat?!?!

Do you really think every player on a poker forum plays strictly MTT's?

The majority of successful players play Cash games of varying limits. Sure there are some serious, profiting, MTT players but they are not in the majority....

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not neccesarily, some poker forums yes, I personally think CC has a lot of great winning players, a lot that are on the way just from being here and just about everyone that is active is very nice here.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why you come up with this, but even if your numbers are right you worked it out wrongly.....

10%*10%*25% (min) = 0.0025 are 99.9975 % winning - profitable- AHs.
15%*15%*25% (max) = 0.005625 are 99.994 %

Guess I am one following your definition.....

B

bbd7777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea but it only takes one aho lol

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea but it only takes one aho lol

what? now you are contradicting yourself, you came out saying 99% of the site are ahos. OK, I never said there would be no ahos, there is always an aho everywhere, you just have to deal with it and ignore that person.

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most butt holes don't stick around forums to long. They come in whine a little bit, snatch and grab what they think will help them and they move on.
Now if you are saying that people at Cardschat are aholes I will take issue with that. This is a great community of poker players and regular people.:):):)

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Most butt holes don't stick around forums to long. They come in whine a little bit, snatch and grab what they think will help them and they move on.
Now if you are saying that people at Cardschat are aholes I will take issue with that. This is a great community of poker players and regular people.:):):)

Well stated MrMuckets.

I have only been here a short while, but have found members and their comments to be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.