WSOPE has begun

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure the European contingent here on CC feels differently, but I just can't get excited about WSOPE the way I do about the regular WSOP.

I don't feel the bracelets there should count. It's just Harrah's way of trying to make more money with their brand and it's a bastardization of the whole history of the WSOP. But then one could argue that the current WSOP is a bastardization anyway with 55 events.

I don't know, just seems even more silly that WSOPE will award 4 bracelets before the regular WSOP ME is finished.

M

m00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure the European contingent here on CC feels differently, but I just can't get excited about WSOPE the way I do about the regular WSOP.

I don't feel the bracelets there should count. It's just Harrah's way of trying to make more money with their brand and it's a bastardization of the whole history of the WSOP. But then one could argue that the current WSOP is a bastardization anyway with 55 events.

I don't know, just seems even more silly that WSOPE will award 4 bracelets before the regular WSOP ME is finished.

Hmm.. I would say every single tournament more on this planet is a positive sign from and to the pokercommunity all over the world.

And for example last year a record was set, which wouldnt be possible in the US.. And so on, its just exciting, so why not under the famous "WSOP" name/brand ?

WSOP