Status
Not open for further replies.
prepare

prepare

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is going on, I am watching the main event right now then the are theses stupid, Idiotic commercials telling who made the main event final table.

this must be the most idiotic thing I have ever seen. who thought this would be a good idea and who is the boss that agreed to this (for lack of a better word) crap.

I watch the whole main event to see the progress of it all, if I wanted to know who was at the final table I could go online and google it but by doing this your forcing me to know.

if I were to start a petition against this garbage would you sign it?

M

mikejm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i doubt full tilt marketing cares much about what we have to say. do i think its stupid of course. but they are just trying to show how many good players they have their its not the end of the world they have only had two of them.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt they even think of this when making the adds.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend TiVo/DVR. I rarely see commercials anymore as the only thing I watch live is live sports.

I've even become so spoiled that if I'm home when a show is on I'd rather watch it the next day with fast forward :p

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol its really annoying, especially when you keep seeing Grinder in these allin situations when you know hes already at the final table.

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more miffed at them for ONLY showing the Main Event now. I always enjoyed watching a few of the other tourneys play out.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have made the main event bad to watch. I'm tired of seeing races and AA vs KK too

prepare

prepare

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend TiVo/DVR. I rarely see commercials anymore as the only thing I watch live is live sports.

I've even become so spoiled that if I'm home when a show is on I'd rather watch it the next day with fast forward :p

I think I will be doing this, I will watch the main event on demand from now on end, especially since I know only two of the seven players its won't be that bad.

that being said, I think this thread should now be closed so if you can then go ahead close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WSOP