YAYAYA I KNOW WHO IM ROOTIN FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THey were all sponsered by stars or Full tilt before the ME started so gota give them some dues there.

You sure they were all sponsored before the start of the Main Event? I'd be really, really surprised if that was the case.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You sure they were all sponsored before the start of the Main Event? I'd be really, really surprised if that was the case.

yea you are probably right. i wasnt entirely sure on all of them.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea you are probably right. i wasnt entirely sure on all of them.
sponsored being they won a sat in thru one of the sites..yes..i think all except two.

wait til nov. they all gonna come out to the final table decked out like a COT at daytona in feb:cool:

or tin cup, in what was the name of that movie???;)

D

deton8whore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am rooting for tiffany michelle despite the fact she is eliminated. she MUST win the main event

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phillips i think it is anyway one of the big stacks qualified through a freeroll in St Louis??

No, he said in an interview with PokerNews that he won via a satellite tourney ($200 entry fee). Still, nice freeroll for him now... and with the $$ that he will get from being a chip leader from sponsorship deals, he'll clean up.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, he said in an interview with PokerNews that he won via a satellite tourney ($200 entry fee). Still, nice freeroll for him now... and with the $$ that he will get from being a chip leader from sponsorship deals, he'll clean up.

i think all the final tabilist will clean up. 1.5mill upward IMO(including 900k prize min)

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to Andrew Feldman at the ESPN Poker Club, in one of his chats he said that the online sites basically pay you $10K to wear a patch. So while they may have a patch on now, it doesn't mean they necessarily sat'd in from that site.

But yeah, come November, most people are hoping there will be more patches than just online sites. Keep in mind that wsop Commish Pollack had come from NASCAR, so I'm sure he'd love to see them all done up like they were in Daytona.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to Andrew Feldman at the ESPN Poker Club, in one of his chats he said that the online sites basically pay you $10K to wear a patch. So while they may have a patch on now, it doesn't mean they necessarily sat'd in from that site.

But yeah, come November, most people are hoping there will be more patches than just online sites. Keep in mind that WSOP Commish Pollack had come from NASCAR, so I'm sure he'd love to see them all done up like they were in Daytona.

lol woill be funny if someone wears a cape for extra patch space so he could earn a bucket load of 10k's

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol woill be funny if someone wears a cape for extra patch space so he could earn a bucket load of 10k's

PatchMan ! In a never ending battle against poverty, the caped crusader dude fights his personal injustices.:eek:

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Better go and copyright that and sell it to one of the Nobody Nine. :D

white_lytning

white_lytning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else have any information about Chino not being able to play? He has some history playing in southern Florida and the talk at the card room the last few days is that he isn't going to be able to play because since the final table was announced there is a warrant out for his arrest from some kinda of previous incident. (Grand Theft Auto is what I'm hearing). Anyone have any idea what would happen to a players spot if this does happen? Do they just lose the player and continue or would someone take his spot?

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL no, Chino has a very very very very minor charge, he will be playing in november I guarentee it.

Its such a petty charge, its something he could easily pay off with his new $900,000.

He also failed to appear in court on a 2003 misdemeanor trespassing charge in Hollywood, according to state criminal records, leading to a court order for his arrest.

Oh no, trespassing!!! LOLL

WSOP