WSOP Main Event! [SPOILERS]

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really do think the KQo call may be the worst call in poker history, considering bubble/ICM effect, old nit + laughably transparent Hollywood.

Hewitt got "unlucky" in the sense that he had KK and not the AA I was pretty damn sure he had.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really do think the KQo call may be the worst call in poker history, considering bubble/ICM effect, old nit + laughably transparent Hollywood.

Hewitt got "unlucky" in the sense that he had KK and not the AA I was pretty damn sure he had.

It was definitely one of the worst calls I can remember witnessing.

I'm curious what the guys vpip was that had KK's. It had to be ridiculously low.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm curious what the guys vpip was that had KK's. It had to be ridiculously low.
Not overly - - play was obviously dependant upon bubble situation & actually the guy who made the call there with KQo (Hewitt) had been the least active player on the table since 10-handed (he'd played zero hands for the first 5 orbits!... then made a call in BB vs. SS w ATo (which was a good call but was close.. needed ~42% & had ~43% vs. SS range but the call also left him with <10mil/<20bb). Aside from him bein' 'tightest' , would have to be Matt Gianetti (again bubble situation... he was obv. looking for a spot but couldn't find one & blinded down to ~5mil/10bb's before getting it in w JJ in EP, doubles up vs Hewitt's AT).

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It was a really bad call, but I can understand the logic behind that call.

WSOP