WSOP Main Event Coverage on ESPN

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How awesome... Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffen are both playing in the 08 wsop Main Event. I must say I like Chucks play with his 6 2 against Mark Seif's AK.... Way to go Chuck!!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I saw Chuck Liddell on there.. I missed Forrest Griffen, though.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No diff than Dakota hittin runner runner JJ for quads to beat my boat.

Mr Iggs

Mr Iggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cant remember there names, but who saw the guy fold full boat jacks over 10s!!!! Guy was holding KK and the other guy had JJ. Flop came AJK. Turn 10, River 10! Guy with KK reraise the river and the other guy folded! Mike the Mouth couldnt believe it. Unreal

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive only seen the first 6 eps so far (im catching this week :D ) but Norman Chad is a bit funnier this year and not so damn annoying imo :D

*Still think he sounds like 2 people - Norm and Chad :p

T

toledoricky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know if norm chad is funnier, less annoying maybe. either way the guy is still a tool. maybe next year espn will finally get something (someone?) better than dick, gabe, or norm.

oh yeah... how about phil hellmuth's crazy entrance. the costume was nuts, but the girls were great. what a wild way to say hello eh?

D

danlang78

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea the royal flush beating the four aces was crazy, but the final table for the horse tournament was even crazier.

WSOP