Wsop champion

ABorges

ABorges

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you need some skill to make it that, so I don't see how she's awful.

Jerry Yang? Where was the skill there? Truth is, with a tournament filled with so many poor players, you're going to see lots of them going deep no matter what the buy in is.

MrMuckets maybe you misunderstood me, the only think I said was awful about her was some of the hands I saw her play (limping UTG that late in the tourney with random garbage, donk betting, weird bet sizing etc), not her career or any other of her skills...

S

SankTheTank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck becca... i want to play in the main event one day as well but ive got like 6 more years before im old enough

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
..Hmm I dont have to dream about that ...It happens ..lol think about that one....
One sweet Bisexual ,,,,xBecca

Nah, don`t believe that, need to see pictures. :D

to the guys who made posts AFTER this statement by xBecca, this thread has just gone off on a tangent, and I like the way the tangent is going, so I, like, it seems, Egon also, would like to pursue this very interesting tangent, so let's forget about the original thread content, and go this way^^^
what say ye, Xbecca.........................lol!

xBecca

xBecca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you would blush...

Im ok with changing the tanget but I do not want to offend anyone here ...lol i do not want to be banned and im sure some couldnt handle the pics i have ... but I am inspired to blog if thats posssible...lol

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 3
KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xBecca, any time you want help with your blog, or someone to take the actual photos, give me a shout/pm/email etc, I have some 'experience'-in my dreams, lol!

xBecca

xBecca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what the hell u not...lol

to the guys who made posts AFTER this statement by xBecca, this thread has just gone off on a tangent, and I like the way the tangent is going, so I, like, it seems, Egon also, would like to pursue this very interesting tangent, so let's forget about the original thread content, and go this way^^^
what say ye, Xbecca.........................lol!
My pictures are to big for the forum so blog them? If your sure i wont get banned for being a bad girl?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pictures are to big for the forum so blog them? If your sure i wont get banned for being a bad girl?
create your own blog!
50/50 you wont get banned for being a bad girl...............

WSOP