Would you risk it?

spranger

spranger

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Play the 1NL or 2NL tables if they're availabe. These are pretty easy to make money on even though the variance is high, because the amount of donks is huge. Grind those out until you have enough to move up to the next level, if you don't feel like grinding the small limits just play some lower stake tournys.

B

BostonRobber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd definitely go with low limit one table sngs on ftp. It's a toss up between the 1.25 and 2.25. The rake is less on the higher limit, but there will be fewer at bats. On PS I'd just play the double up sngs.

chelooo

chelooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd go for letter A
cuzz you don't want to loose it all if you can play poker longer and still bring up your bankroll but slowly i guess that would be better cuzz poker is about having fun no matter if your in 5 cents blinds or 1000 dollar blinds.

X

xCipx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best place too go with 10 bucks i would say Sit N go's. Sit and go 6 man, not the 10 man and they start as low as $2 and you can win up to areound 8 bucks. Even though i love ring games, you are taking too big of a chance of going bankrupt quicker. If you play one 2$ sit n go and win, you are right back up there, with momentum too