Would you change your play vs poker pros?

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
How would you play against poker pros? Loose,tight,with a lot of bluffs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
It really depends what kind of game we would play. Personally I wouldn't even want to go against them with my money, it's always better to play against worse players from financial perspective... but if I had to play against them I'd most likely play tight-ish and get destroyed by them. :D

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
When I play against poker professionals, I try to analyze their style of play and adapt to it. It is important to be flexible and make decisions based on observations.

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You should play the same way against pros and amateurs
in my opinion, bluffing is not a good thing against professionals

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Slightly tighter than normal (pre) as the marginally profitable hands will become losing if you are at a skill disadvantage.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It will always depend on the situation, however, it is more profitable to bluff against them, because they will know how to fold, but it always has to make sense, because if it is a bluff without any sense, they will usually call you

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How woluld you play against poker pros? Loose,tight,with a lot of bluffs etc.
It all depends on the player. For me there is no difference who is playing against me: a fish or a PRO. My main target is to win every tournament I take part in. If a professional player gets on my way to the final table, it's even better. And if I get knocked out by a PRO, it's an experience. You have to look for the pluses everywhere. Even in defeats. :cool::unsure:

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My game depends only on the cards on my hands and on the table.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Playing against the professionals in tournaments is what it’s all about! It’s the reason I go to Vegas and play poker, to match wits with the best players. You better have a good A game, if not you will be the target. I keep my mouth shut and my ears open and just make the best decisions throughout the hand. Good luck!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A perfect balance between TAG and LAG.