Worst mistake?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, the worst mistake a poker player makes is when the player is tilted and continues to play.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just recently it was going all in with pocket QQ's and loosing half my stack:( but it happens it is the game!!!

The Riff_Raff :cool:

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi. I think the worst mistake is not being patient, we should always analyze opponents to try to identify their bluffs and good hands. and not always all in preflop is a good strategy.

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
worst mistake??
1. To keep playing the same way over and over without improving your game or strategy.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My worst mistake was: beginning to play poker... :)

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Whenever I have a good bankroll I decide to take a chance at the cash game tables and end up being destroyed haha, I always say that I'm not going to the cash tables and then I end up going ...

C

cportweed

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loose gamestyle in cash tables - my problem :(

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Worst mistake I keep doing is to think that the best hand will win! After the Flop some stupid hands become winners! AK Vs 310 Unsuited :banghead:

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost every hand I play from under the gun (or UTG+1) ends up being a bad decision. You have so many players to get through to see a flop, and your opening bet gets lost pretty often!

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst mistake of a poker player is losing concentration.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worse mistake

What is the worst mistake a poker player can make?

Continuing to play after a bad beat that clearly has him Tilting. I've had to force myself to stop twice and resume the next day. Guess what? The next day I made it back and then some but yeah it's hard to stop after it's been taken away and you want it back.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the worst mistake is to know that a move is wrong and to do it anyway, I think to always keep with the same mistakes

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you make a mistake and keep repeating the same mistake over and over again

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
start playing a tournament knowing that you want to go to bed, maximum an hour and then a hard bankroll drain :(

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the worst mistake is to know that a move is wrong and to do it anyway, I think to always keep with the same mistakes

Absolutely the worst mistake we can make is not learning from our mistakes

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely the worst mistake we can make is not learning from our mistakes

We have a winner!!!!!!!

And reading all the posts, I see that many people essentially said the same thing. You guys get it, congrats!!!

/end thread

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Worst mistake I ever made was waiting so long before getting into poker, I was in my late 40s when I started to play Poker and really too old now to make it as a pro so Fun player is all I will ever be, and the World Series will always be nothing more than a Dream.

When the Fun Stops, STOP!

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Calling an all in when I have a premium hand then loosing to and inferior one.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst mistake is believing that the saving card is going to land on the river. And since I'm anxious, I go back and forth ... But I almost always lose. It's a rookie mistake. From anxious. Not knowing how to wait for the right hand. The days that I am calm, that I do not despair ... These are the days that I play the best. But since I'm almost always anxious ...:cool::cool:

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion the worst mistakes are to play more expensive than your bankroll allows and use money that will be missed.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion the worst mistake is to let the opponent take your patience.
When you let yourself be affected by the opponent's irritating game, the chances of losing are greatly increased.
Concentration is the key to the game.

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lack of trust...

It does not mean which is the worst mistake, what cannot be forgiven is making the same mistakes a thousand times, and that is not having the necessary confidence to face times when you have to be cold-blooded. I say it, because it happened to me a lot, I doubted a lot. And what you have to have is patience, perseverance and concentration. With that, great strides can be made.;)

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

The mistake is to play tired, without motivation, that leads to bad decisions. Also feeling guilty for a play that hurts the following plays.
Cheers