Worst Beat Ever

B

brewcrewearl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Im on bodog the other day playin in a tournament when Im dealt pocket Aces. I raise a considerable amount and a player opposite the table from me goes over the top all-in. I call of course expecting him/her to turn over kings or queens or something of that nature but im delighted to see the player only has AQ of hearts. So the flop comes out rainbow A 8 Q Im sure I have the pot at this point. Then another Q comes on the turn, I start to think how crazy it would be if the last queen came on the river and gave my opponent the better hand and of course it did, and I proceeded to cry myself to sleep.

Z

zippyflounder

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Im on Bodog the other day playin in a tournament when Im dealt pocket Aces. I raise a considerable amount and a player opposite the table from me goes over the top all-in. I call of course expecting him/her to turn over kings or queens or something of that nature but im delighted to see the player only has AQ of hearts. So the flop comes out rainbow A 8 Q Im sure I have the pot at this point. Then another Q comes on the turn, I start to think how crazy it would be if the last queen came on the river and gave my opponent the better hand and of course it did, and I proceeded to cry myself to sleep.
just poker, you got it in with the best......

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah pretty bad beat but not as bad as most ive seen. that guy just got lucky lol. way lucky! check out my bad beat :) now that was brutal lol