BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi people.

I hope you have had a great and successful summer of poker and enjoyed many of the promotions offered by our great friends at CardsChat.

For me, I have missed out on pretty much everything that has been on offer from anywhere over the last three months due to work (the seasonal way work comes is a real pain, which involves travelling and being away from home!).

However, I am now back, at least for the next four weeks, without the interruption of work and then pretty much most of the winter (unless anything changes)!

I played a few cash hands this morning and almost found myself in a position of not remembering what to do at first, but soon got into it and made a few dollars!

I intend to make my reintroduction to CardsChat events this evening by playing in the Social Media Freeroll (I've managed to keep on top of that over the last few months but just enough to makes Jacks!).

There are also some great events like the Battle of the Generations, here at CardsChat and also WCOOP and Pokerfest at a couple of the popular sites.

It's great to be back and looking forward to a successful autumn and winter. I wish you all a successful end to 2017.

Am looking forward to seeing some of you at the tables over the coming weeks and months.

Have any of you also had times when you haven't been able to play poker and how do you manage it?

Best wishes

Bentley Boy