dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Time can be distributed by drawing up a clear schedule for the next month. This also applies to the poker schedule, and the sleep schedule, and the schedule of other activities. It is clear that there are situations beyond our control, but in this case, I am adjusting plans and goals after the fact.On Friday and Saturday you ride all night. The rest of the days you work on the game as best you can. From morning to evening - at work, where most of the time you think about poker, of course.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Fortunately all my time is for playing, I try to pay more attention every day, the profits are still not high, but I live with my parents and I'm managing to evolve little by little, if your goal is just to play for fun, there are no problems playing where whatever you are.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That is why you have to train and learn to play poker well

For poker to be our job

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
For people like you, I think there are the Cash Games, it is true that you need a stronger bankroll to play there, but you can get used to it.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello... I'm going to ask you some questions, I hope you understand.
1 - Who pays your bills, work or poker?
2 - Even if you don't have time, as you say, to play focused, are you profitable at poker?

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that if you can't play poker concentratedly, then it's better not to play at all, just wait until you have a day off and you can sit down and play poker calmly.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well sometimes I do play some tournaments while I a m at work and you can’t be 100 % focused on the game for sure … But also in the morning hours I play better..

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's something that happens to a lot of us because we don't have time to play. Unfortunately, many of us have the level to be professionals but we don't have the necessary portfolio to dedicate ourselves to poker in the beginning.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be fair i used to have the same problem this past few months but im back stronger than ever

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nowadays, I can only play on weekends.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I totally understand, all the games are at the same time so only the unemployed or shut-ins can play most of them lol, just teasing... kinda😎👍

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for over five years, I started playing fictitious poker to learn and I learned without anyone teaching me.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you have to work out for long hours, it becomes difficult to dedicate yourself to poker. In the past I went through this, today as I work indoors I can spend a little more time playing!:ah4::kh4:💻📲

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I understand that, i also play freerolls mainly in the weekends.
But that's normal, real life should have priority over games or online activities. In the end of the day, online life is not (so) real... :p