Woot, now a regular

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 300 posts which jus made me a regular, been a member for like 3 months so like 100/month i guess...cool cool
I dont think it changes n e thing haha but hey its cool to get a new title

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
welcome to the club next stop loyaler floor lol....yeah its funny your a king im a king ..yo have a FT hand as your avatar...as do I... and were both regulars def... in the club lol...congrats on the name change

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
made me look twice, thought u were talking 2 yourself 4 a second lol, yep def a club u r in king lol, congrats on being regular (i am 2 lol) :)

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha thanks curtis, but seems like u been a regular much longer, almost got me doubled up haha.and the loyaler elite club can only be obtained by vote or selection by nick? so im in the upper escholon(?) of the public people haha

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya lily i talk to myself, but not that time haha, but to tell u the truth it confused me when i saw that som1 replied and i went to see wat they said and i was like, i didnt comment myself did i? haha

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol , I had to read it twice AFTER lilybo said something . that is to funny . brothers seperated at birth , one to the west coast and one to the east coast.
I was thinking you were an advanced member but I guess you're just a regular one, congrats .

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have random xmen powers from getting reg

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gratz! I never realized how many posts I have here 0_0

<3 bad beats section! lol

Boltneck

Boltneck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welcome to the club next stop loyaler floor lol....yeah its funny your a king im a king ..yo have a FT hand as your avatar...as do I... and were both regulars def... in the club lol...congrats on the name change

KingNothing4I have 300 posts which jus made me a regular, been a member for like 3 months so like 100/month i guess...cool cool
I dont think it changes n e thing haha but hey its cool to get a new title

OMG - this has got collusion written all over it