Won 10K seat into Caesars Classic

orangecat

orangecat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Job and thanks for sharing that awsome story. LOL. The flusie sitting next to you being nice trying to get you to chop is sooooooo Vegas....ahhhhh. I miss that palce :(

B

baby kahuna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No K because this; If people dont hear what they want to hear they will make it up anyway. In other words you keep them guessing. You tell them AA or KK it confirms it for them. You tell them what they dont want to hear they dont believe you. Then they dont know what to believe. They wonder if what you tell them is the truth. You have them at the end of your string.

N

neviu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great job man
dam some 1 that accuactly gives me a smile whit suchs a big story:)

I

icepick007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck at caesar's baby kahuna....pretty interesting story yu got der about how yu got in...

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won this coupon, I'd consider my skill set. When I try to sell it at a discount. My theory? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

B

baby kahuna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well met with the Caesers promo people today and they confirmed that yep it was me that won the seat and gave me all the documents to enter the 10K Classic so it was not a dream and it is a reality now.
I will be back in October but will come back in September to do more live practicing in the Tournament Room.
This trip has already been succesful. The party did have to come to an end. I entered into the Midnite event again with 50 people. I busted out in 13th as I was short stacked and went all in against the UTG who raised 2.5 the blind. All nite if he had a made hand he would raise 3 times the blind. If he had a drawing hand like A/K, A/Q, A/J or A/10 he would just raise 2.5 times.
I knew he would fold if I went all in with 6/6 and even if he did he still would have to make his hand to beat me. Unfortunately the Cutoff called my 5300 all in. The UTG folds. I knew I was beat.
He turns over 10/10 and gives one of those yahoo only he does like a yelp. I want to b-slap him. Flop comes 5,7,8, and on the turn I straighten out with the 9. Bad for me that 3 spades come out on the flop and he has the 10 of spades. So he has the spades and if a 6 comes, a higher straight. He doesnt yelp anymore when he sees my straight. But Q of spades comes on the river and I am done.
I win that one I get the blinds (900) the antes (675) and the UTG raise (1500). I win that and I have a future. I decided by going all in at that moment and winning I would have a chance to win the whole thing. The old Kahuna would have folded those 6/6 but I was not going to sit around with a small stack praying for AA or KK. I was going to make my move.
Well like I said this trip was pretty succesful. 4 tournaments. One I come in 3 from the money. 2 tournaments I chop the prize money and another one I end up 13th and beating more than 70 % of the field. I think I more than accomplished my goals.
Tomorrow one last day in Vegas. The tourists are coming in for the weekend. How do those girls get into those tube tops? One last day for me to play a tournament. Wish me luck.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow one last day in Vegas. The tourists are coming in for the weekend. How do those girls get into those tube tops? One last day for me to play a tournament. Wish me luck.

I want to know how they keep those tube tops up. :cool:
Most of the ones that wear them have ... well... not much there.

Hope you get some great cards today to crush the field. So, are you +$ so far?

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way to GO

Congratulations on the ticket win, sorry to hear that you busted out so quickly, but thats just way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Better Luck Next Time!!

B

baby kahuna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to know how they keep those tube tops up. :cool:
Most of the ones that wear them have ... well... not much there.

Hope you get some great cards today to crush the field. So, are you +$ so far?

Thanks! Yeah Im about $400 winner.