Women of Poker

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YESS!!! We are here to dominate the poker live and online. Each time more ladies in the tables and getting good results!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the woman who plays poker this is Liv Boere, she looks great and she is smart and I like the way she plays poker, she deserves good poker victory cups!

TonyTwoCheeks

TonyTwoCheeks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kayla Voogd

Attachments

• winopoker.jpg
    winopoker.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 16
playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MMMM I would like to play strip poker with some of these players.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion to Maria Lampropulos, has a sex smile. I really liked her. Besides beautiful and a great player.

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite woman poker player is Vivian Saliba.She is a pretty woman and a clever poker player too.

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A table with an attractive woman at it can be a huge asset. I remember all the guys being distracted by one at a game in Vegas and they dumped $3k to me. :)

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maria Ho isnt the prettiest off them but is a very good players,not many woman play High Rollers against so many man and Maria Ho is one of them.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many women who play poker, like Liv Boere, Maria Ho, Sara, Lampropulos, and which one you think is most beautiful and clever. It does not have to be one of the names I mentioned, even though there are so many that I do not even know the name, but they all have something in common, they play poker and they are beautiful.
hi hi
i not sure i like this question... i rather not have girls that play poker classified by looks, i doubt we use that as a main criteria for boy poker players?
what's next? who has the best boobs? geeeze
maybe main concern need be the quality of poker play rather than looks?
i meet a guy at dog park this weekend, we chatting, i mention i enjoy play poker, he says for sure, you dress hot and will greatly distract the other players???? sheshhhhh lol

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me, women have no place in poker it's a man's game ... Still, it's nice to play with women even though they dissipate.:):):)

Last edited:
FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, women have no place in poker it's a man's game ... Still, it's nice to play with women even though they dissipate.:):):)
I bet most of the women's who is playing at same lever what you are would beat your ass at the table for your words :D