Winning players and withdrawing

S

stuventus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I finally hit my BR target and get over $1,000 - sorry did not update thread it was just pressure when so many people knew about it (for those that remember me posting a few months back)

What do most people to with their winnings?

I am thinking of withdrawing on the same day each week. cashing out 60% of winnings and rakeback and leaving 40% to add to my BR.

Obv if I have a losing week I will not withdraw then work my way back up.

I play $25nl and have no urge to move up. Although if I eventually hit $2000 I would probably take a shot.

I just play recreationally for a small additional income

And whats with posting in AOL. it logs me out when I try and post.

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone i think does it differently, some do it at the same time as if it were a paycheck. others just withdraw when they need/want the cash. Id just figure out whatever is best for your lifestyle

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wait until I have enough over what I want to be rolled for. For example, if you play 5/10 ring games (limit), you should have about 3K BR available. If you hit 4K, then cash out 1K. If you play 100NL, you should have at least 2K online, so if you hit 2500 cash out 500. If you play SNGs, have maybe 40 BIs for your limit, etc. This is the best way to cash out and follow good BR management imo.