i play when i am in the mood or when very interesting offer occurs

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually it,s just a few hours a day, of course not every day. You need to have a rest some times.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I'm playing every day, for several hours, 5+ .. It's been profitable, some days have Downswing, but other days are lucky, lately I'm not giving room for Limpers. lol

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play all day, but there are days when you lose everything and everywhere, then it's better to wait a couple of days and start again)

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If my luck is going good I play more. I have my favorite tournaments I like to play!!

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day for a few hours. Get many free rolls in. I don't know if I trust online yet. I've gotten quads three time today. That's More than all my live play together.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I don't play as often as before, but I still play between four and five tournaments in the month and I really did better than when I played more often.

It is not quantity but quality.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to try and have a few hours every evening.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It depends on my mood. Mostly I play poker at the weekend. But sometimes, if I have free time, I also play on weekdays. If I feel that my black strip has started, I take a small break.
Good luck.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play as often as I would like. 1-2 hours a day on weekends 3-5 hours.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The big problem in poker is this, the same chances of winning, are the same as losing. In these conditions the game is considered a game of chance. As an example, a pair of A can make a player win or lose a lot, depends on the luck of the player in the day.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play 4 to 7 days a week. I try to take some days off, but CardsChat has so many good games that they make it hard to not play everyday.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is my habit so i play poker every ****ing day. However sometimes i have been finding something better to do then i'm leaving this shit for even a couple of days.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every day all the free games that I can

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
black-and-white stripe. How often do you play poker?

I personally play poker when I am motivated to play and not to do a job because it takes a lot of time and energy. The ideal is to devote two hours of free time and do other things in priority also if you spend a lot for poker you can not play properly .. you must also have fun playing Good luck to you

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing daily, mostly losing poker but i'm trying to improve.
variance hasn't been on my side in about 6 months. i'm hoping it turns around and I win more often then lose. I just keep practicing. cardschat freerolls have kept my bankroll alive so I can keep playing.

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've found myself playing several freerolls each day as well as tournaments, not to much for cash right now as I would like to get more experience playing first.

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I probably play about 3 or 4 nights a week if possible! Preferably for a few hours each night. Being in school takes up most of my time, but I’ll relax and watch Netflix while playing in freerolls or cash games!

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play ten or more hours every day, only if there is some unforeseen I do not play. I only play tournaments right now.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day since Febuary. For the last couple months I study every day too. My game has improved since I started studying. I get knocked out of a lot of tournaments but I have a small bankroll spread out at 4 sites so Im in the positive. Ive made no deposits and mostly play freerolls and $.10 sngs. But my bankrolls are building so Ill be expanding my play, and my studying.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am practicing meditation every day. Due to this, I always cope with negative emotions and remain confident in myself. Try to meditate. I am sure this will change your life for the better.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!used to play a little poker now spend 4 hours a day .I try not to miss)good luck!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game between 20-30 spin and go per week