Chips
lost around 1k for two years microstakes and spin go

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loser player. Bad bankroll management impossible to win because risk of ruin is too high.I learned.

Played all the big tournaments on ACR lost $650 oh well.

This is a key point, so many players that could be winning are giving it way with bad BRM.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the beginning, from 8 to about 6 years ago losing.
Applying BRM from then of I guess winning but I have no data available until about 1.5 year ago.

Since april 2016 cashgame on different sites slightly losing because of a learning phase, but now winning.
Tournaments from april 2016 ITM a bit above 20% with ROI hoovering between 70-80 %.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is very difficult to play in the negative if you play only freerolls))
I've developed my bankroll several times thanks to winnings in freerolls but in the end my bad game and not the right bankroll management brought me to zero

K

koskesh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bank never allowed me to deposit funds at pokerstars which at first really pissed me off but now after a few months of playing online I’m so thankful that I never deposited and I never will.

I have accumulated a small bankroll from freeroll wins which I used to enter SNGs and grow my bankroll further. So I will always stick to playing live poker when playing with my own cash.

A

Arga9999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost over $3000 in 1monthLast night i lost 1000
Thats not bad,, i still learning

K

koskesh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost over $3000 in 1monthLast night i lost 1000
Thats not bad,, i still learning

I wouldn’t call a $3000 loss in one month “not bad” specially losing it playing online poker where there are so many unknowns and risks. If your goal is learning, you can learn just as well playing freerolls or micros.

R

ReelGamblr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A winner always wins...

I’m a winning poker player. If I lose it’s matter of time before my skill prevails on any table. I wish I could day the same for sportsbetting lmao.

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly I don't loose money just make little profits at frerolls for fun....

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually play in freerolls and in most cases lose , but don't despair and don't give up

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall, I tend to lose but not by very much. It's irritating to be constantly coming back at even or just slightly behind.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play online poker 10 years ago and I always had a small profit every month. I stopped for a couple of years and came back a few months ago, but now I'm suffering to have profit :(

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm getting some crazy rivers to lose Lately it's crazy AK vs A2 with 2 on the river 3 times today should of been in the clear. To awnser I'm down lately only about 300 over last month but overall I'm doing well got a few good wins in the past and never cashed out. Deposited 150 over a year ago so that is the real awnser but have way over that on my account if you follow :)

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is really a question we never ask ourselves, are we losing or winning at poker?
I usually say that I'm always in the red, after all we should not let people think we're getting rich ,,

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keeping records of your play is a very valuable tool. It keeps you honest about how you're playing. I use the PokerCharts.com web site for mine.

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 1