Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would quote a line from Bender in Futurama, but I'm not sure if I can. Those who understand, will understand 😬
So let's say I'm content with mentioning: Competitiveness. Desire to improve. Enjoyment.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would say that patience, courage and self-confidence are fundamental for every poker player.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Patience, Dont bluff many times, I can make it, This is my top three words that keep me in the game.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the opportunity to win and spend on girls, tournament satellites are also interesting to play, sometimes you also want to knock out a streamer

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What are your top three words that keep you in the game?
Patience. In my case, it's all thanks to patience and probably also discipline. I generally believe that our patience and discipline are key elements without which you simply cannot achieve good results.

G

gacon1801

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Patience. In my case, it's all thanks to patience and probably also discipline. I generally believe that our patience and discipline are key elements without which you simply cannot achieve good results.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
I would quote a line from Bender in Futurama, but I'm not sure if I can. Those who understand, will understand 😬
So let's say I'm content with mentioning: Competitiveness. Desire to improve. Enjoyment.
Haha happy holidays my friend

I would say that patience, courage and self-confidence are fundamental for every poker player.
Agreed

Patience, Dont bluff many times, I can make it, This is my top three words that keep me in the game.
Nice 👍

the opportunity to win and spend on girls, tournament satellites are also interesting to play, sometimes you also want to knock out a streamer
Feelings mutual my friend happy holidays.

Pure facts

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Hhahahah, all are good, and then you suck out with monster hands vs some garbage in the most important pots in the late stages of a mtt

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Key ingredients for achieving goals and overcoming challenges. Cultivating willpower and discipline helps you stay focused, while endurance ensures you persist through difficulties. What are you aiming to accomplish?

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
patience , patience and a lot of luck :)
If everyone can understand and just use this logic for a full 3hr game. We could actually almost won every game hahahaha 🍀

Key ingredients for achieving goals and overcoming challenges. Cultivating willpower and discipline helps you stay focused, while endurance ensures you persist through difficulties. What are you aiming to accomplish?
I agree and everything I set my mind on. Initiate never hesitate. Good luck my friend 🍀