Will some form of poker replace Texas Hold'em?

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening! Will some form of poker replace Texas Hold'em?

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This is a good question! Of course it is hard to tell but I guess Holdem is going to be the most important form of poker for a long time. But things can change quickly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
There are many types of poker. But obviously, Texas Hold'em is the most popular form of poker. I think that the popularity of Texas Hold'em will grow, and given the progress of our modern technology, the game will only improve.
Good luck.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One day they may introduce another street after the River, call it, for example, "Chaos" - another kind of poker will appear!

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I came up with that idea a few years ago

Extreme Poker - you fold three hands in a row, you're out!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think hold'em can be replaced by any other poker. It would be like replacing 64 square checkers with 100 square checkers.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that the situation here is similar to chess. People have come up with a bunch of different varieties (take the same lichess), but the most popular remains ordinary chess. There are many varieties of poker, but the most popular is and will be hold'em.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is possible. The human world is developing by leaps and bounds, including poker. But for now, most of them are playing good old Texas Hold'em)).

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I hope not, first because it must be the one that attracts the largest number of players to the platforms and tournaments and second because it is the only style of poker that can be played more or less well, hahaha

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I honestly don't think so :), the game itself is perfectly designed and realized through its structure:)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, I don't think so, I prefer Hold'em more, I achieve my goals

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think so and i dont hope so since i am a pure holdem player

well holdem is the most known and most liked (i guess) . so i doubt it

Z

ZefaPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish PLO would but nahhh PLO is growing but will always be 2nd place to NLHE. NLHE is simple to learn, very beginner friendly, and people love watching and playing tournaments and I believe NLHE is the best format for tournament poker.

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening! Will some form of poker replace Texas Hold'em?
There are many interesting types of poker, but in my opinion, Texas Hold'em is for a reason the most popular of all and it will be hard to replace it. I have been playing it for a long time and am not looking for any other types, I wish you also a good understanding of all the strategies and tips to play this type of poker. Good luck! :D

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started out playing 7 Stud in the 1970's and had no idea that Texas Hold'em even existed. Give it time.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think so. I prefer to play PLO, but I know it's not that easy to learn than NLH.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem

I don't think holdem will be replaced by another type of poker even though there are many other options of poker one can play. Seems most people learn poker playing Holdem and are not that knowledgeable to even play Omaha H/L , 7 card stud and a number of mny other games. When one looks at nay online poker site they all seem to offer more Holdem games then any other games.

GL ALL :D

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nah... Texas Hold'em never gets old.