Why is poker so engaging?

Hasael

Hasael

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
For me it's because it involves a lot of people... being able to make several friendships

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker is fascinating because it is an unpredictable game where anyone can become a winner. In other words, everyone has a chance to succeed, but it all depends on the player's patience and determination.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Poker has everything. You need math, experience, you have to know people and their tendencies. A bit of luck does not hurt, too.
Every hand is different.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to be a simple game but it covers many things, emotions, mathematics, different personalities, there are too many things that completely catches you and becomes exciting and exciting

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've been obsessed with playing cards, card games and card magic from a young age.

Poker is probably about the most fun you can have with a deck of cards, it's a sublimely profound game which can be played in many different ways, with more players than most card games.

It can be played with wagering and is both simple & complicated enough to enthrall rank amateurs and lifelong veterans alike.

poker strategy is like many, many, cans of worms inside one another, so you can always keep learning, improving and can also find yourself back where you started.

It's like an extraordinary, intellectual garden maze. ;)

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is because the rules are easy but it is hard to master. You can always find new situations and come up with different tactics. Plus, of course, you can theoretically, become rich be playing ;-)

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
here you can test your luck, intuition, logical thinking, develop patience, learn to hide emotions, read your opponent like an open book, make money, have a good time - and that's all POKER

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's not just gambling, you need to be a psychologist and a mathematician to win, that's what attracts people.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's because it involves a lot of people... being able to make several friendships
It is very dynamic, there is not one solution to any play so you can not lock yourself into one style of play and be successful. You must adapt your style constantly.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
for me it is attractive because being a game where you can make decisions freely, you know that each decision affects your game in the short and long term, and that gives you a dose of adrenaline that feel alive

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's attractive to me like a luxury whore, I'm always paying to get this pleasure :sneaky:
But sometimes I get it for free:cool:

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time it's about money.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is a complete game. It involves gambling, emotions, mathematics, cash winnings, and so on.
It can be played in any way (from casual to Pro).

Playing online is very comfortable, you dont need to go somewhere, you dont need to make physical efforts. Also, in online it has a high pace.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Anything that crash with us... we tend to love it, don't we?!

People like to lie, and poker is a liar's game after all.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Although poker is entertainment for me, nevertheless, apart from pleasure, poker also brings me money. That's why this game always fascinates me.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For the most part it is an opportunity to get additional cash bonuses. It is also entertainment that requires building certain strategies to achieve victories.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
For me it is because of the amount of money you can win and because I like card games.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is the strategy part but also the unpredictability. Studies show that we like rewards more if they occur randomly.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
because he shows us like in football, that sometimes the worst can win, if they are on their lucky day.
Of course, in the long run the story changes, but it's those moments that make poker so fascinating to me.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This is a fun, simple mind game that keeps the player engaged. The game hones real skills, unlike slots or the lottery. Plus poker can be considered as a hobby without leaving home.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mainly it's attractive to me, because I have the opportunity to win a big tournament and have some extra money to spend on personal things. that's the thrill of playing, achieving a great goal